headphone in india in 5k range for surrounding sound and good bass

vikrraal

Broken In
Hii everyone

i'm planning to buy a headphone in 5000INR for listening music and sometimes movies.
i'll mostly use it on my lappy and sometimes with my HTC one x+.
so plz suggest me some good products with rich bass,good surround sound and sound isolation.
i'm not an audiophile and this is my first buy of a headphone:-(.
without the help of the audiophiles like you i cannot find any good products. so help me accordingly plz.

plz reply guys...there may be a deal for this christmas of u'r suggested product...so plz plz reply anyone !!

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Is the surrounding sound is good? It'll be really cool if there's a headphone in this price tag for home theater like sound..

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Denon AH-D510R Headset - Denon: Flipkart.com
or
Sennheiser HD 439 Headphone - Sennheiser: Flipkart.com

Are you open to importing from US??? :-?

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
Does importing will cost more than 5k? And eBay and Amazon are not reliable for buying headphones...that's why i'm hesitating

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Does importing will cost more than 5k? And eBay and Amazon are not reliable for buying headphones...that's why i'm hesitating

eBay is definitely not reliable for headphones... With Amazon, I have had good experience... :)

About importing, yeah, it may cost more than 5k... Depends on what you buy... :mrgreen:

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
I can extend my budget to Max 7k including the shipping charge...
My requirements are same as I have mentioned before ..den what what will be your suggestionse ?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I can extend my budget to Max 7k including the shipping charge...
My requirements are same as I have mentioned before ..den what what will be your suggestionse ?

Well, one of my friends recently imported the Grado SR-60i and they kick ass!!!
Amazon.com: Grado Prestige Series SR-60i Padded Headphones: Electronics

You can go for that, or it's elder sibling, the SR-80i depending on how much you want to spend... :-D
Amazon.com : Grado Prestige Series SR80i Stereo Headphone : Electronics

But, do remember, importing those means no warranty in India...

Edit:

Hey, you are in lots of luck... The Grado SR60i is available from Pristine Note!!! That means you are gonna get some kind of warranty too!!! :wink:

Grado SR60i [Grado SR60i] : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

If you are gonna buy the Signature Acoustics C-12 from them, you might as well buy the SR60i from them too... That way you might even get a sweet deal of around 5k for the SR60i!!! :cool:

They have the SR80i listed too!!! :-D

Edit 2:

Just notice that both are out of stock in Pristine Note... Guess you are out of luck...

Mind you, if you are a serious basshead, then you are better off getting Audio Technica ATH-M50 then the Grados mentioned above... :)

Though it's gonna cost you around 10k!!! :mrgreen:

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
I am really thankful to you for searching these deals for me..
but no luck in pristinnote..
but there's a offer for c-12 in snapdeal ..I'm going for it.. my iem search is finished for this year..I'll look for those headphone models u have mentioned..

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I am really thankful to you for searching these deals for me..
but no luck in pristinnote..
but there's a offer for c-12 in snapdeal ..I'm going for it.. my iem search is finished for this year..I'll look for those headphone models u have mentioned..

Okay... Cheers mate!!! :-D And, hope you have a great time with those C-12s... Do post a quick review here if you get the time!!! :-D

P.S.: What's the offer on Snapdeal like???

OP
vikrraal

vikrraal

Broken In
can i get a decent surrounding sound like 5.1 systems in 5k range ?? mostly for movies and music and must be available in india...

Top Bottom