Headphone for less than 2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalsen

Broken In
I am looking to buy a new pair of circumaural headphones(not earphones) for anywhere within 2k budget. Unless you guys can find me a vendor for beyerdynamic or grado in kolkata, my budget wont change to anywhere above that.i am a film student and i have used sennheisers so i know their quality standards, and frankly, unless i can get the models that cost around 7k it doesnt make much sense to invest in a senn. but thats just my opinion. Feel free to suggest any model, any brand that you might feel is good for the abovementioned budget. I hear philips has some good cans, my main usage of it is for watching films. My previous 'phone was a iball dj 900 and i didnt like it because of its biased bass response. Many thanks for your suggestions in advance.

OP
T

tamalsen

Broken In
i checked the sony india website and they only have the mdr 200 and 100 in store, the 300 doesnt seem to be available

OP
T

tamalsen

Broken In
there are some reviews which put philips 2700 and 8900 above the baseline sennheisers. and to be honest i agree somewhat, as i am sure you would agree, this is a very subjective experience, and i have used sennheisers, but the lower end models suffer from weaker bass when compared to other brands, what it lacks in bass it makes up for clarity.
But i will be using it mostly for movies, so i need a good bass response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom