HDTV that can work good in daylight

Sumit_Kapoor

Right off the assembly line
Looking for a HDTV for my office reception area - it gets a lot of daylight. Suggest good TVs that work well in bright light.

Lalit Kishore

Broken In
I would suggest LG Smart TVs of the LM Series - this HD TV range has an intelligent sensor that can detect ambient lighting conditions, and adjusts the picture settings (contrast, backlight, brightness etc) to suit the conditions.

Sarath

iDota
I would suggest you contach Samsung and Sony directly with your queries. They have a professional set of TVs which are better suited to such requirements which normal home TV sets cannot handle. You can usually see them in outlets such as KFC, Movies, Malls, Airports etc.

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Looking for a HDTV for my office reception area - it gets a lot of daylight. Suggest good TVs that work well in bright light.

Hello, Sumit Kapoor! LG WRman Sherlock here!

Normally, as aroraanant said, a budget and size is normally needed to give the best suggestions. However, from your given situation, it is clear that you need 2 things in the TV that you buy: 1. LED TV, 2. Screen size of 42 inches or above. I would highly suggest getting an LED TV. LED TVs are unparalleled when it comes to overall brightness, which is exactly what you need for a brightly lit room. Since this TV will be used in an office reception area, a TV of 42 inches or above will be required so that any waiting client will be able to see the screen comfortably. With that said, if you are interested in buying an LG TV, I would recommend getting the 42LM6400 as the minimum baseline for your budget. Buying an LG World Record TV with the Cinema Screen Design will be sure to not only give your clients entertained while waiting, but also give your reception area a more modern touch with the TVs beautiful design.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or go to 3D TVs: Discover 3D Televisions | LG India for more information. Or alternatively, check out our Facebook page at LG India | Facebook.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Top Bottom