HDTV Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygecko

Broken In
I have a 26" Samsung bordeaux HDTV and I have my xbox 360 hooked with Component cables (those 5 cables on the premium edition) . If I buy a VGA cable will it give better quality than component as the monitor has a d-sub input as well?

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Tommygecko said:
I have a 26" Samsung bordeaux HDTV and I have my xbox 360 hooked with Component cables (those 5 cables on the premium edition) . If I buy a VGA cable will it give better quality than component as the monitor has a d-sub input as well?
You need HDMI Cables for pure HDTV Output.. I Think that Cable is Bundled with your Xbox360..

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

Dhaval

Broken In
Tommygecko said:

I was also planning to buy a similar samsung display, most probably the M5 series, can you please tell me, how it performs when hooked to a PC through the D-sub input.

123asd

guys not to go off topic or something but i conducted a research for over 7 comapnies and i found sony bravia klv-s200a(for 26inch)to be the best and most expensive too also hdmi is only supported by xbox360 elite not the normal white one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom