Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABN Amro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasghark

who? what?
I tried to research which bank is the best in India but its too time consuming. So i decided to ask all of you guys (n gals, if there r any!):

I currently have an account in HDFC Bank.

sailendra

Journeyman
hmm.,
In my opinion there is nothing like the best bank. It depends on what your needs are. Some banks offer better services tailored to your needs. Others are better in other areas.
For instance, HDFC bank doesnt offer all its services to customers in B class cities. These are available only to the major cities. ICICI on the other hand has very good network and their response is pretty quick. Also, they are more liberal in giving Loans - unlike some of the nationalised banks such as SBI which require that you go through a rigorous procedure to obtain a loan. So, you need to consider all these factors and others before you decide on any bank.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
SBI is good. it has a very large network. but private banks r better when it comes 2 loans and stuff.

casablanca

Broken In
I have an account with ICICI... good bank, has large network excellent service, gives quick response to the customers
Am quite satisfied with the bank

Deep

Version 2.0
I too have account with ICICI (Salary account - 0 Balance), no problems till now but i have heard that they keep on changing some other rule frequently and add some charges and all for paid users (i.e. should have minimum xxx amount of balance in the account)

my friend has account in HDFC..i heard that they are pretty good..

Deep

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
WHATEVER BANK U LIKE TAKE
BUT PRAY TO GOD THAT BANK DOESNT GO DOWN THE TOILET
GTC GONE SOUTH INDIAN BANK GONE
AB KISKA NO. AAYEGA

rakee

Journeyman
Hey this is unfair dude...Offcourse i voted for Icici(lol i have a student ATM from them)..but my family is with Indian Overseas Bank for the past twenty years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom