HDD casing

.jRay.

Youngling
Hi,
I bought a new lappy so my desktop HDD is sitting idle and I was wondering whether to use it as a external HDD using this casing

*www.techcomindia.com/index.php?vaction=productdetail&navact=computer&prodid=725&catid=106

Is it good? Reviews needed

debarshi

Otaku
Yes I have that one for an 80GB, and it is still working, that's as far as I can say as its nothing out of the ordinary, gets heated up after 2-3 hours of usage, and speed depends on your HDD.......(Just so you know, its power source is not USB, it comes with a power brick)

And please don't create multiple threads for the same question........Bump the old one, and someone will eventually answer you........

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Yes I have that one for an 80GB, and it is still working, that's as far as I can say as its nothing out of the ordinary, gets heated up after 2-3 hours of usage, and speed depends on your HDD.......(Just so you know, its power source is not USB, it comes with a power brick)

And please don't create multiple threads for the same question........Bump the old one, and someone will eventually answer you........

Thanks

Top Bottom