having trouble with Win 7, recently installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
Dear experts,
as i was using the Win 7 Evaluation Copy for the last a month or so, but last week, it showd that, it is going to lock, as to register for.
that made me in trouble, and after that, IE and some other app got struck.

before 4 days, i again installed the same Win 7. coz, i like this OS.
but now i am facing few troubles with., those:

i am puting some links to download with IDM, but as i am going away with ly lap, after coming back, this will be in SLEEP mode, it means, even the Internet connection itself will get disconnected. an wil; be in the main position, from where i have to enter tru the NEW USER WINDOW.

the other issue is, while working on, somethims, it automatically get to shut down.
and also, pls suggesst me few good anti virus too.

how can i retreive these troubles??

lovingly

mobileman

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
you are using RC version of windows 7.

This will clear all your doubts:
Windows 7 RC will expire on march 1st, 2010

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Dear,
thanking you for your fast responce.

well, ys, i have got this info from a member from the Microsoft desk, with whom, i have made a friendship from another forum.and that is what happnd to me on lsat time too.

but this time, i am using the Windows 7 Ultimate, i am not thinking that this is RC Version

wating to hear

mobileman

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Microsoft have put out a update that will make illegal copies of windows 7 to expire. Maybe you may have updated all the updates. Even RC will show as Windows ultimate only.
I also think your's is RC

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Dear,
thanking you for your fast responce.

well, ys, i have got this info from a member from the Microsoft desk, with whom, i have made a friendship from another forum.and that is what happnd to me on lsat time too.

but this time, i am using the Windows 7 Ultimate, i am not thinking that this is RC Version

wating to hear

mobileman
All pirated version will have same problem.
Get your windows validated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom