Have Windows 10 nuisances been sorted out?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I ditched 10, came back to Seven, wanted to give it full six months for their stupid bugs to fix, six months are over. So I just want to know whether with latest updates the bugs have been got rid of or not.

By bugs I mean the following:

- Start Menu's Search index would completely stop working (that magnifying glass icon next to Start menu I mean, not Win+S)

- Ridiculous Windows Update section. Drivers which are there would download again. No way to cancel an ongoing update process etc.

- Lag/ Delay in Start Menu appearance post mouse click

Those kinds. Don't remember them all.

Thanks in advance.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Well the latest build. That was supposed to be a "good build" has bad bugs.

*Plex does not work.

*Xbox one controller does not work properly. Games lag constantly.

*Samsung Magician does not work properly.

*AHCI does not work.

*You still can't stop every update from downloading.

The OS is super quick, though. But I went back to a really old build. Last year's build. Works perfectly now.

A

amit.tiger12

Windows 10 finds updates every 2-3 days, mostly fixes. So if you install now stick to it, problems might solve in next update.

A

amit.tiger12

That's not true. Fixes don't come by very often. The updates are mostly to Windows Defender. That's everyday.
Okay. Maybe because of slow connection I'm seeing same updates often. Haha.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well the latest build. That was supposed to be a "good build" has bad bugs.

[STRIKE]*Plex does not work.

*Xbox one controller does not work properly.[/STRIKE] Games lag constantly.

*[STRIKE]Samsung Magician does not work properly.

*AHCI does not work.

*You still can't stop every update from downloading.

The OS is super quick, though. But I went back to a really old build. Last year's build. Works perfectly now[/STRIKE].

There, that. No way. Staying on Seven.

Jeez! It's been more than six months, still they can't fix the stupid bugs! Maybe in a couple of months time I'll check back again, LOL!

Sent from N910G

Kaltrops

In the zone
There, that. No way. Staying on Seven.

Jeez! It's been more than six months, still they can't fix the stupid bugs! Maybe in a couple of months time I'll check back again, LOL!

Sent from N910G
There's a big update coming in mid July. The Anniversary Update. I will keep you posted.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
from where you people are downloading win10 and which version(pro, home or what) I will download now and save it in a pendrove. Currently having Win7 Home Premium.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
While media creation tool is one of the options, you should have a reliable internet connection for it to work as there's no clearly documented Resume Download feature therein. The tool may exit unexpectedly and you may have to start all over again. Use MS TechBench link Tech Bench to select Windows 10 and get a download link that's generally active for 24 Hours. You can then use third party download managers to download the ISO faster with Resume Support.

Top Bottom