• Yes

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's only good if it means I will not have to manually fill up lengthy forms etc. Only entering my "UID" should be enough. Else it is of no use.

Goten

Banned
UID....bhaiya kitne document banwawoge...pussport...riding license...never vote id...aur kita pareshaan karoge...hamka mat do citizenshipp...hum apni jhopdi may hi reh lenge akele.

Shanti~~~!

R2K

In the Zone
Is it available for NRI ppl like me....because The Voter card is not available for NRIs

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Can UID be used as an address proof

say am in bang...my residential addr is hyd....can it be used as address proof with any one address

R2K

In the Zone
^^
there is a world outside windows and it is being used there...
like the matrix is all around....try and u will find it LOL

pauldmps

Banned
UID enrolment has not yet started at my place. While it is a good thing but I seriously doubt the implementation would be successful. For instance, the voter id card issued by the govt. has too much mistakes in spelling & other details. Same issue will plague the Aadhar system. At last you'll see people rushing to correct their name or gender corrected.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
For instance, the voter id card issued by the govt. has too much mistakes in spelling & other details. Same issue will plague the Aadhar system.

Yeah, thats so true. Even when I handed them the paper with correct spelling, the buggers couldn't reflect it correctly in the records :-x

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is it available for NRI ppl like me....because The Voter card is not available for NRIs

I guess not...coz Ration Card is needed....:grin:

Ahem..I have enrolled for it.The data entry & registration is handled by Karvy.
The Registration form is simple not complicated.
Xerox Copies: Ration Card,PAN Card or VoterID Card

it takes 15~20mins to enroll bcoz they take photos of u + retina scan +
fingerprint scan.& also two monitors there in each counter.
one for the operator & one for u to verify what he/she has entered is correct or not.

Exception:Only 10 fingers people can enroll now those who has less or greater than dat will be considered later....
& ladies with mehendi on their hand are also not allowed :grin:

Now criminals will stay away from these phenomena coz it will now become easier to trace by the police

tkin

Back to school!!
Is this official? Cause the website is not and asking for donations, also the site is not part of the nic domain. Looks fishy to me, what about the uid that supposed to given by census board, they never came to my house for 2nd phase, got tired perhaps, any type of large scale scheme in INDIA turns into a joke, this country is doomed beyond comprehension.

agyaat

Broken In
adhaar registration lets you update your ration card data. It is so silly, A can enter B's ration card number and enter anything as desired !!!

As of now the only good guess has to be that they will visit people and collect/verify information as follow up. What a ludicrous exercise !!!

Top Bottom