Hauppauge WinTV HVR 900 USB TV tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Hi friends,

I received a brand new Hauppage WinTV HVR 900 USB 2.0 TV tuner with my HP laptop, but i want to sell it for an external HDD :D

Its a fully functional TV tuner with a full Media Center compatible software and certified remote to work with MCE .

Its few features are

Watch,pause and record TV over USB 2

Can schedule TV recordings using high quality MPEG 2 recording format

Pocket size, jus a cm larger than a Pen Drive !!

Includes DVB-T antenna

Full MCE compatible remote

Let me tell u, it has a very good picture quality and sound as compared to Intex and Techcom which my friends bought to see the world cup, afterall its a Hauppauge yaar !

I would like to sell it for Rs 2200/- as the Techcom n Intex's cost is Rs 1850/- in Nehru Place in Delhi(2 weeks ago) so i think being a Hauppauge its price is justitified.
Though its my price, ur prices are welcome so tell me how much u want to pay.

One more thing, its just about a week old and the remote is with original Toshiba batteries ;)
Totally Unused

rajakp2000

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends,

I received a brand new Hauppage WinTV HVR 900 USB 2.0 TV tuner with my HP laptop, but i want to sell it for an external HDD :D

Its a fully functional TV tuner with a full Media Center compatible software and certified remote to work with MCE .

Its few features are

Watch,pause and record TV over USB 2

Can schedule TV recordings using high quality MPEG 2 recording format

Pocket size, jus a cm larger than a Pen Drive !!

Includes DVB-T antenna

Full MCE compatible remote

Let me tell u, it has a very good picture quality and sound as compared to Intex and Techcom which my friends bought to see the world cup, afterall its a Hauppauge yaar !

I would like to sell it for Rs 2200/- as the Techcom n Intex's cost is Rs 1850/- in Nehru Place in Delhi(2 weeks ago) so i think being a Hauppauge its price is justitified.
Though its my price, ur prices are welcome so tell me how much u want to pay.

One more thing, its just about a week old and the remote is with original Toshiba batteries ;)
Totally Unused

Dear Friend, you said that your HVR900 TV Tuner is sold.

Recently, I bought HVR900 TV Tuner from a guy, but he didn't give the Software CDs. Probably he doesn't have. If you kindly help me to give software CDs for macbook or give the email id to whom, your TV tuner was sold, I can contact him.

I hope, you kindly help me.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ why dig up such a old thread for this reason??
u can always dowload the softwares and drivers from the Hauppage website.

rajakp2000

Right off the assembly line
^^^ why dig up such a old thread for this reason??
u can always dowload the softwares and drivers from the Hauppage website.

Mac compatibility software is not available in the Hauppauge website. Available only windows compatibility.

If any one help me to get mac compatibility softwares.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^

when there is no product compatibility for macs in the first place... where on earth are you going to find drivers ?

good luck looking around 4 it in the internet

_

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^ sorry didnt read that he wanted MAC compatibility cuz i didnt think some1 wud buy a Windows only hardware for mac...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom