Haswell Laptops.

Gtb93

In the zone
Any idea on Haswell laptops in India?
Release dates, models, expected stuff etc.

P.S You can use this thread for future discussions related to Haswell in India aswell. :)

$hadow

Geek in making
Any idea on Haswell laptops in India?
Release dates, models, expected stuff etc.

P.S You can use this thread for future discussions related to Haswell in India aswell. :)

3 sony haswell laptop I saw listed on fk but as of now no news heard from makers.

Hrishi

Haswell laptops will be priced quite higher than IVBs.Specially because of superior battery life.
In addition to that the dedicated GPU models will have probably Nvidia 7xxm series dGPU.

A entry level Quad-Core Haswell will definitely come no less than 60k.

$hadow

Geek in making
Haswell laptops will be priced quite higher than IVBs.Specially because of superior battery life.
In addition to that the dedicated GPU models will have probably Nvidia 7xxm series dGPU.

If it is quad core it will not worry many. Coz all they want is a quad core

If it is quad core it will not worry many. Coz all they want is a quad core

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
more mainstream i5 haswell expectations rising from customers to intel , i5s did an excellent job in both sandy and ivy bridge laptops in 40-70K laptop models.

shubham6300

Broken In
fk have listed one more Haswell i7 laptop in coming soon:- HP Envy TouchSmart 15-J001TX Laptop

I think it have everything for a best high end laptop i.e latest processor, fhd touchscreen, nvidia 740M....

Cant wait for its release, I will sell my hp 7010tx :-D

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
i think the haswell laptops will not be released before diwali in the 45-50k segment.. they will be overpriced till then

HP Envy TouchSmart 15-J001TX price would be above 75k, I guess.

When will HP Envy TouchSmart 15-J001TX come to indian market? I am in desperate need for this laptop because of
1) 1080P screen
2) Quad Core Haswell
3) NVidia 740M
4) and above all the beautiful looks.

Indian HP dealers never cared about 1080P laptops will they ever bring this laptop into indian market or just like any other time will they ignore it? For last Flipkart is teasing with out of stock notice.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
When will HP Envy TouchSmart 15-J001TX come to indian market? I am in desperate need for this laptop because of
1) 1080P screen
2) Quad Core Haswell
3) NVidia 740M
4) and above all the beautiful looks.

Indian HP dealers never cared about 1080P laptops will they ever bring this laptop into indian market or just like any other time will they ignore it? For last Flipkart is teasing with out of stock notice.

It is still better to go with GT650M and 3rd gen ivy(cheaper) than 4th gen and GT740 :( with higher price tag, in cases the GT740 is marginally slower than the GT650M and only GT750M will now replace it, GT750M will settle down in mainstream after at least 3-4 months and pray the dollar rates to let us breathe. Not a good advice to pry on GT740 now...

It is still better to go with GT650M and 3rd gen ivy(cheaper) than 4th gen and GT740 :( with higher price tag, in cases the GT740 is marginally slower than the GT650M and only GT750M will now replace it, GT750M will settle down in mainstream after at least 3-4 months and pray the dollar rates to let us breathe. Not a good advice to pry on GT740 now...

If I can get this config with HP Envy 15 touchsmart with 1080P resolution. I am ready to go for it. But UNFORTUNATELY HP indian website doesn't allow you to customize laptops. Thats so bad

shubham6300

Broken In
If I can get this config with HP Envy 15 touchsmart with 1080P resolution. I am ready to go for it. But UNFORTUNATELY HP indian website doesn't allow you to customize laptops. Thats so bad

I think you should lokk for asus then:- Asus G750JX-CV069P Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 24GB/ 1.5TB/ Win8 Pro/ 3GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com

Top Bottom