Haswell Laptops.

I don't like ASUS J Series laptops because of their UGLY looks. As far as RAM and SSD is concerned, I can anytime replace it by my own. The reason I love HP Envy series laptop is because, these laptops are powerful and beautiful.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
I think you should lokk for asus then:- Asus G750JX-CV069P Laptop (4th Gen Ci7/ 24GB/ 1.5TB/ Win8 Pro/ 3GB Graph) - Asus: Flipkart.com
Holy mother of God .... is this thing for real and that too in indian market:shock::shock:??
price will be be above 1.2 lakhs...

$hadow

Geek in making
Holy mother of God .... is this thing for real and that too in indian market:shock::shock:??
price will be be above 1.2 lakhs...

Asus laptops with such specs are always prices above 1 lac and this is what some times hold Indian buyer from buying these products form Indian dealers and import from US. Lets hope for a good price I am in for this lappy for anything about 90k which looks quiet impossible.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Asus laptops with such specs are always prices above 1 lac and this is what some times hold Indian buyer from buying these products form Indian dealers and import from US. Lets hope for a good price I am in for this lappy for anything about 90k which looks quiet impossible.
90 k :rofl: i will gift you this thing if it comes in 90k :cool::lol:

Top Bottom