Has anyone faced this problem....any solutions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

krish

Journeyman
Hi,
I got a new Nokia 6600 (Black) 15-20 days back. Now I'm facing a strange problem with the cam. When I take the photos in adequate light or daylight, the pics are quite good but when the light is low OR when the background is black or dark.. then some flickering is observed. By flickering I mean that its kind of disturbance of lines on the screen. It is not only in the display but on the picture too.

So, will it be fine after formatting my cell or is there any other solution?? In case of formatting...how can I take a backup of my contacts on the MMC??

Thanks

Krish

kumarmohit

Technomancer
krish said:
Hi,

So, will it be fine after formatting my cell or is there any other solution?? In case of formatting...how can I take a backup of my contacts on the MMC??

Krish

Dude there's no use formatting ur memcard or cell( this like formatting ur OS becoz ur monitor is not bright enuf, 6600 has a VGA cam and fotografy needs light light and some more light in a perfectly balanced situation
U can take a backup using Nokia PC SUite and of course a PC and a Bluetooth dongle since IR will be painfully slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom