Has any1 completed their full life after playin the sequel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hell i was dlownloading NFS underground demo
its 384mb
my connection gives me speeds of 7kB ps
it took me 3 days to complete it
although i hadnt put my computer on 24hrs

netcracker

Journeyman
techno_funky said:
whoa!!!!! @ netcracker
then u sure will have some hefty phone bills comming up
Not realy mine is fixed billing from Sancharnet.Have to pay 500rs per month and thats it unlimited usage.....anyway for HL2 it is worth it.

netcracker

Journeyman
techno_funky said:
whoa!!!!! @ netcracker
then u sure will have some hefty phone bills comming up
Not realy mine is fixed billing from Sancharnet.Have to pay 500rs per month and thats it unlimited usage.....anyway for HL2 it is worth it. :D

netcracker

Journeyman
Re: just some confusion lol

Sourabh said:
netcracker said:
Got HL 2 on the day it reased..used steam to get it.Great game.

hard to digest no bitter feelings meant

since you have already played it then do post in ur gaming xperience how was it , n stuff post some genuine screenshots from ur pc if u can~~ :lol:

The download was available before the game was released in an encrypted format.on the 16th at abt 1:30 the game was activated...took 15mins for activation..and as for game details do you realy want me to spoil it for you. :roll:

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
hmm ok

ok netcracker gotya now
well probably ill b able to play hl2 tommorow, not sure though :cry:
man i thot i wod b able to play hl2 during holidays ie sat, sun but damn couldnt :(

got the last holiday on monday ie today hope i get it tommorow :D

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
one thing...for all those who dont have a net connection there is no way to play the game. As it needs a net connection to verify your CD key. Unless you have the cracked EXE's which lets you play the game offline.

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
diff things

netcracker: man i just cant imagine htf did ya manage to download hl2 which is almost 2.5 gb
there is no way in hell u can do that on bsnl dialup too
u cant get a speed more than 6 kbps for download on it
so how much total timedid it take for u to download

icecoolz:

theres a cracked exe file availble
i mean theres a version of game hacked for offline use completely damn!! :lol:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
yup its available which works both on the DVD version and the CD verison ....I should knw since me been playin it ;-)

netcracker

Journeyman
Re: diff things

Sourabh said:
netcracker: man i just cant imagine htf did ya manage to download hl2 which is almost 2.5 gb
there is no way in hell u can do that on bsnl dialup too
u cant get a speed more than 6 kbps for download on it
so how much total timedid it take for u to download

Ok let me make this little clear.....As I said earlier I have a BSNL sancharnet line for which I pay a fixed Charge i.e.500rs per month.this is actualy my phone bill , so I can use the connection to my whimps and fancies.I can use it for the whole month and just pay 500rs.
:lol: :lol:

As for the download I might have miscalculated.the download was available in sept. and was in parts or phases.Each time I downloaded this small chunks texturs,maps,etc.So I realy don't know how long it took. :roll:

The game but is realy worth all this the graphics are amazing and gameplay is the best...beter then DOOM3. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom