?? Harry Potter Quiz ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
fun2sh said:
@quiz_master
u said that u hav read all the books 12times :shock: but then also u are sayin "its not mentioned" :suprise:
Aahhh.. remeber..... Thanks for the hint I now remeber.. I am a human yaar...
I read books for fun... Main ratta thode hi lagata hoon. (I hope you know the meaning of ratta.:D:D:D).
Hmmmm.....
I am now on audio books... Completed first 2 books last night (But got asleeped in I think 2nd last chapter of 2nd book.)
Believe me Audio Books are a goood experience. You dont have to sit around at one plave..and you can also read errrr hear the story even when working. Its good.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
vish786 said:
@everyone who is posting at this thread,

do u have the novel beside u or using harry potter ebooks while asking the question here..... be honest with ur answers.... while answering this question :mrgreen:
No, I don't have the books with me. :)

Quiz_Master said:
Aahhh.. remeber..... Thanks for the hint I now remeber.. I am a human yaar...
I read books for fun... Main ratta thode hi lagata hoon. (I hope you know the meaning of ratta.:D:D:D).
Hmmmm.....
I am now on audio books... Completed first 2 books last night (But got asleeped in I think 2nd last chapter of 2nd book.)
Believe me Audio Books are a goood experience. You dont have to sit around at one plave..and you can also read errrr hear the story even when working. Its good.
I'm still waiting for the answer... I cannot believe I don't remember it...

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ His name is Willy Widdershins. He was the person responsible for the regurgatin toilets about whom Mr. Weasley told harry in the begining of the 5th book in MoM. Sorry I forgot to answer this question.

Mine Question :---

What was Auntie Marge's Dogs name ? (Its easy isn't it :D)

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Quiz_Master said:
What was Auntie Marge's Dogs name ? (Its easy isn't it :D)
Ans: wel she owns many dogs. which dog r u speakin abt?? the one who chased harry n he has to spend a night on a tree --Ripper

but no1 ans mine first question

Q1: What is the name of the mother of Cho Changs' friend(who reported abt DA to UmBridge) and where does she work?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
aryayush said:
Susan Bones, Ministry of Magic. :)

YOU ARE WRONG!!! :p :p :p

The Answer to that question is "Madam Edgecombe". And she works in Department of Magical Transportation, floo network office. She is mother of Merieeta Edgecombe, Cho's friend who informaed Umbridge about DA meetings.

Susan Bones is the person who was there at Harry's Trials and was amazed that harry can produce a corporeal patronus.

Gotcha....:D :D :D

K

krazyfrog

aryayush said:
Q. Why can Luna see the Thestrals?
I don't think she ever mentions it, but i think she must have seen her mother die.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Quiz_Master said:
YOU ARE WRONG!!! :p :p :p

The Answer to that question is "Madam Edgecombe". And she works in Department of Magical Transportation, floo network office. She is mother of Merieeta Edgecombe, Cho's friend who informaed Umbridge about DA meetings.

Susan Bones is the person who was there at Harry's Trials and was amazed that harry can produce a corporeal patronus.

Gotcha....:D :D :D
Yeah, right. Sorry! I was wrong. (It is hard to remember the finer details.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom