?? Harry Potter Quiz ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
krazyfrog said:
Q: In the fifth book, which other patients did harry and friends meet in the hospital besides arthur weasely?
Gilderoy Lockhart and that unspeakable guy, Bode. I think they also saw Neville's parents. I might be wrong on this one. :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Q.) What was the date when Harry actually saw someone other then him, doing magic? (hee hee, answer this one.. :D)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
July 31st, on his birthday. He saw Hagrid doing magic. (The answer could also be the day he was born because he must have seen his parents and everyone else doing a lot of magic.)

What was the name of the first dangerous being Hadrid became friends with?

K

krazyfrog

^^ Was it were werewolves? He used to keep them under his bed i think. Btw about my previous question, arya you forgot mentioning Neville's granny who was there with his parents and neville himself comes there too.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, I didn't. You asked "which other patients did harry and friends meet" and Neville and his grandmother were not there as patients. :)

The first one was Aragog, the giant spider. :D

K

krazyfrog

aryayush said:
No, I didn't. You asked "which other patients did harry and friends meet" and Neville and his grandmother were not there as patients. :)

The first one was Aragog, the giant spider. :D
Yeah i forgot the patients part:D. But didn't he had the werewolves before he had ararog?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Bezoar, stomach of a goat. :D

What is the other name for the deadly plant, Devil's Snare?

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
aryayush said:
Bezoar, stomach of a goat. :D

What is the other name for the deadly plant, Devil's Snare?
where is it mentioned in the book. i think ur question is again from somewhere else

Q: VICTOR KRUM IS native of which country??

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Q1: What is the name of the mother of Cho Changs' friend(who reported abt DA to UmBridge) and where does she work??
Q2: What was the name of the heavily bandaged person sitting at Hog's Head at the time of DA's first meetin there?? (can any1 ans this one??) :mrgreen:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
fun2sh said:
Q2: What was the name of the heavily bandaged person sitting at Hog's Head at the time of DA's first meetin there??
The second one is Mundungus Fletcher.

Q. What word appeared on Cho Chang's friend's face when she reported the DA to Umbridge?

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

^^u are wrong my dear. mundungus was not the bandaged one. he was the lady in black turban.

and ans to ur question is
SNEAK

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Oh yeah. Right. Sorry sorry sorry.

Umm... I just don't remember who the bandaged person was though. :(

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

its mentioned in the book.
HINT- he was the same person responsible for the regurgatin toilets in the begining of the 5th book

@quiz_master
u said that u hav read all the books 12times :shock: but then also u are sayin "its not mentioned" :suprise:

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@everyone who is posting at this thread,

do u have the novel beside u or using harry potter ebooks while asking the question here..... be honest with ur answers.... while answering this question :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom