Amd Athlon 64 FX-57
Gigabyte K8NXP SLi
GeForce 7800 GTX x 2
2 GB Corsair XMS Xpert 512 x 4
10000 rpm Raptor x 4
Soundblaster Audigy 4 Pro
Sony DRU-810A x 2
Antec 680 Power Supply
But i have a really crappy monitor... 17'' Samsung 793DF Can you please suggest a better one but below 40000 bucks. Also I have come across a retailer that has told me that if i gave him my XFX cards plus 20000, then he would give me the 512MB ones. Is this deal worth it? Also will having 1 GB of video memory (SLi) seriously increase the graphic thingy? Also when I Play Quake 4 and Doom 3, sometimes the game textures seem to break or overlap.

2. Ok, i have this other pc....
P4 2.4 Ghz
Intel 865GBF
1 GB Kingston 512 x 2
80 GB 7200 PATA
Sony DRU 710
When I install Win98, after doing that vcache thingy, my file system says some drives are using ms dos compatibility mode. How do I get it to say file system = optimal? I had Xp on this pc but i play these games that run better on win98. I did that convert C and fs something : Fat32 and then did the win98 install.

OP
B

Berry

Broken In
Oh and my second pc has 6600 256AGP.... forgot to add this one....so please help. Whenever I shutdown the pc just says windows is shutting down(win98), and sometimes it also hangs.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
What did the system cost buddy? details plz.
Having that kind of hardware, the game must run very smoothly at ultra settings. Update ur driver is what I suggest.

See this:
1) *www.samsung.com/in/products/monitors/CRTMonitors/professionalrange/1100df.asp

CRT monitor are better for gaming/multimedia/gfx purpose.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
O i wud also like to have the details of the prices of tht config!mind blowin config wonder y games not workin smoothly.....

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Wow...what a config....i think u r the only one at present who is having this type of config in this forum....

Anyhow u should try for 19' LCD monitors....which maynot cost u too much....

*www.lgezbuy.com/productlist.aspx?CatID=194

OP
B

Berry

Broken In
Processor with board - 73000
7800gtx x 2 - 80000
Audigy 4 - 20000
RAM - Around 28000
The rest I got as b'day gifts from family

Thanks john_the_ultimate i had to update my sound card drivers.... now it's working fine.... oh and if anyone has an SLi system please tell me whether the image blurs when shooting any MG or SMG in call of duty 2 at the highest graphic detail. When i installed this game, in graphic option, optimised for SLi is set to "yes" how can i make it say "no".
I like the LCD ones but i read in one Digit issue that CRT are best for gaming. The LG ones seem to be a good choice though.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom