Harddisk Crashed...... Data Loss...... Help Needed......

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
My friends Hdd crashed today in morning
he called up his engineer, his eng. said that his hdd has been crashed & it is not showing its partiton
all his data & partitions has been lossed
Pls help
is theri any option to safely recover the data
any soft

I search thinkdigit a lot & got that Stellar Phoneix will do

in its site their is written

Stellar Phoenix is particularly helpful in following cases of data loss:

• Formatted Drive
  • Inaccessible Drive
  • Drive Not Booting
  • Missing File/Directory
  • Deleted File/Directory
  • Corrupt or Damaged Partition Table.
But i am confused which one to buy.......?

Stellar Phoenix Windows *www.stellarinfo.com/images/arrow_black.gifStellar Phoenix FAT*www.stellarinfo.com/images/arrow_black.gifStellar Phoenix NTFS *www.stellarinfo.com/images/arrow_black.gifStellar Phoenix Windows (FAT & NTFS

Data Recovery Software​
*www.stellarinfo.com/images/bullet1.gifStellar Phoenix CD Rom (ISO 9660 & Joliet)*www.stellarinfo.com/images/bullet1.gifStellar Phoenix Macintosh (HFS & HFS+)*www.stellarinfo.com/images/bullet1.gifStellar Phoenix Photo Recovery*www.stellarinfo.com/images/bullet1.gifStellar Phoenix Digital Media Recovery*www.stellarinfo.com/images/bullet1.gifStellar Phoenix Linux (Ext2 & Ext3)

theri are many

I told you the problem

Pls let me know how can i solve this

Pls help

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Plug that Harddisk in some other computer & check whether it is showing or not. If it shows & displayes the partition in that OS which most probabely will be Windows, then buy Steller Phoenix Windows FAT & NTFS

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
i connected it to my PC which is running WinXP_SP2

i was showin in BIOS but not showing in Windows (My Computer) & also not in Computer Management > Disk Management

Pls help wht should i do now.......?

Strange no one is answering
Pls help me friend it the situation of life & death of HDD

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
See for the s/w to work ..it si imp that ur HDD gets detected....else its will be a tough process to recover the data.....

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
as i told i can see it in BIOS
but cant see it in windows

I think my Partition Table or MBR is corrupt, so only it is not showing any partiton but as i think positive
my data is still safe
So can any help me to recove it

Pls help

Pls help..............

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@satyamy

umm.. Refer to this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59417

as u are considring to purchase the software, call them up... !!! they have mumbai addreses which I have posted there, discuss with them your issue and ask them to suggest which version is right for ur problem !!!

and once again i suggest wait till u buy or receive any Pro suggestion !!! ... dont play a lot with the HDD !!!

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
Choto Cheeta said:
@satyamy

umm.. Refer to this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59417

as u are considring to purchase the software, call them up... !!! they have mumbai addreses which I have posted there, discuss with them your issue and ask them to suggest which version is right for ur problem !!!

and once again i suggest wait till u buy or receive any Pro suggestion !!! ... dont play a lot with the HDD !!!

ya sure
thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom