Hard drive mechanic works seriously gud

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
hi every1.this is not some kind of publicty or ad but some serious review of this software bcoz i just bought this software and it really works...
Hard Drive Mechanic is the best hard drive data recovery software available. It fixes 99% of hard drive data recovery problems.Hard drive failure is very upsetting because your hard drive holds all your valuable data files. You could send your hard drive out for repair. But then you have to remove it from your computer or transport your computer to a repair site. This takes time and can be expensive. Also there is no guarantee that your hard drive data will be recovered.

OK after this opinion u think why not try it...yes u can try as there is a free trial download ...as its a shareware u hav 2 pay 69.97$ ..any1 can say their opinion after reading and trying it out

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
I just wonder why????

I am seriously surprised why no 1 gave a reply to my thread after my ----so much importance to the software

underearth

Right off the assembly line
lots of such soft are there see around some are free i dont know where i saw them.. but recovery of data has almost same algo when u do recovery from software..

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
underearth said:
lots of such soft are there see around some are free i dont know where i saw them.. but recovery of data has almost same algo when u do recovery from software..

There r lots of software which r free which recover deleted and corrupted files .....but this 1 recovers ur files from a hard drive which is scrwd badly...which means if ur hard drive is crashed and there r no chances of getting back ur data then this software is the only solution and there r no competetors to this really gud worth buying software...

sourav

In the zone
i understand that their many software that can recover files but i want to know that can this software retain the original name of the files. Does it has support of all types of files or some files like mp3, doc etc.

Last edited:
OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
sourav said:
i understand that their many software that can recover files but i want to know that can this software retain the original name of the files. Does it has support of all types of files or some files like mp3, doc etc.

Sorry 4 da late reply but this software can retain the original file with its original size,name and its exact properties....There is no particular file extension 4 dis software ..It recovers any kind of file....FOR MORE INFO VISIT

www.highergroundsoftware.com

jayzee

Right off the assembly line
Rakeshishere - i've downloaded a copy of the evaluation version. file name mechanic.exe, how do i use this to run on my pc that a problem with "disk boot error, insert system disk and press enter" do i just copy this file to a floppy disk and insert it to a pc and then reboot or do i have to make the disk bootable? Pls reply asap.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
There is also a product from Ontrack called 'Easy Recovery ' . OnTrack is the market leader as far as
data recovery is concerned. It supports Win 9X, ME, 2000, XP, Linux, Unix, SCO Unix, Sun Solaris, Mac,
OS/2, VAX/VMS. There is also 'Remote Data Recovery' software available. You bet OnTrack is the best.

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
jayzee said:
Rakeshishere - i've downloaded a copy of the evaluation version. file name mechanic.exe, how do i use this to run on my pc that a problem with "disk boot error, insert system disk and press enter" do i just copy this file to a floppy disk and insert it to a pc and then reboot or do i have to make the disk bootable? Pls reply asap.

I think the manual available with the download is good for you to understand the program....Coz there are some rules using this software ...or let me know ur mail so that i can mail it 2 u asap

Status
Not open for further replies.