Hard bricked moto e 2015

Esean_keni

Broken In
My moto e 2015 got hardbricked on its own while resetting it,it would neither show up anything on the screen nor would it enter into recovery mode when I would hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously,however it could be detected by my pc when connected via usb and it would also charge.So I sent it to motorolla repair centre and they kept it.Now my question is that will it be repairable and how do they unbrick a hard bricked phone(just curious) and is there anyway I could have unbricked it myself. It was running on android 5.0.2 BTW.

Thanks in advance

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
My moto e 2015 got hardbricked on its own while resetting it,it would neither show up anything on the screen nor would it enter into recovery mode when I would hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously,however it could be detected by my pc when connected via usb and it would also charge.So I sent it to motorolla repair centre and they kept it.Now my question is that will it be repairable and how do they unbrick a hard bricked phone(just curious) and is there anyway I could have unbricked it myself. It was running on android 5.0.2 BTW.

Thanks in advance

Yep they will repair it free of cost.
It's a software issue.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Yep they will repair it free of cost.
It's a software issue.

thats y xperia has rock -solid recovery method by pc companion....this shows the difference between brands...try xda for help. moto e is a international variant so it may have some detailed how to unbrick or have a software for doing that

Top Bottom