Happy Birthday to gx_saurav

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
One of my fellow MVP's and one of the most popular members of the digit forum is celebrating his birthday today. So here is wishing him a Happy Birthday!

*i101.photobucket.com/albums/m58/air2dream/birthday/03.jpg

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Happies Birthday boss, you're on gtalk right now; definitely not installing Vista somewhere in Delhi. :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Thanks guys :D

@ iMav

bhai, I hardly know paths & roads outside Dwarka in Delhi right now, can't install Vista tonight.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
OK guys,,,this is seriously funny:D. i got a call at 11:57 from my best friend girl, then brother, mom, didi, friends....roommates gave me birthday bums & then 3 calls from 3 girls who I don't seem to recall. I don't have there number saved in my phone & I am quite bad when it comes to recognizing voices. Well, I did talk to them, but still I m trying to find out who they were. Looking into my archive now......damn, it's a huge archive dating back to 2004.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Happy Birthday, bhai! Rock on.. its your day today!!! Haf a blast! :)

PS: zomg.. its been one year! the vista installation thing, I mean.. and that post is still so fresh in my mind :))

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
...hen 3 calls from 3 girls who I don't seem to recall. I don't have there number saved in my phone & I am quite bad when it comes to recognizing voices. Well, I did talk to them, but still I m trying to find out who they were. Looking into my archive now......damn, it's a huge archive dating back to 2004.
Ok.. now I don't get it... are you trying to say that gals blindly fall for you.. or that gals haf been falling for you since long??!! :)) :D lolz...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@ anirudh
No no no no....not that. I know those girls, I remember there voices, just not that who they were.....sorry, the list is quite big to handle.

The days of girls falling for me is over yaar, those were the kiddish days. Now I m more into Carving life.

Edit: Ok, found one.....who she was.

goobimama

 Macboy
Happy birthday dude. This birthday, may you finally see the light, and realise that Macs are truly the way to go.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@ Milind

No way, I got a presentation lined up on Microsoft Tech day on 20 September....Windows FTW :D

@ Cad Crazy

Are yaar, I recommend "Vista" but don't install it everywhere now :D. Left doing all that. But no, I got a gift of talking & flirting, I won't give it up, just taking a break to carve life, then will go back to it.

Abhi aakal nahi ane dunga main :D

Last edited:

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Main tere pass party lene aa raha hun. Tyari kar ke rakhiyo :p

@ Milind

No way, I got a presentation lined up on 20 September....GNU/Linux FTW :D

:shock:

Aaj Pathik ka bhi b'day hai
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97619

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Enjoy. Have a BLAST man.

LOL, we all remember the Vista installation !!! Thats amazing.

One yr passed so fast ? ? ? WOW. Yes, time really flies it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom