Handset for weak network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakum

Broken In
I am looking for a low or mid end handset.

Network is very weak at my work place so please suggest a handset taking this point into consideration.

Brand and other features are not so important. All I need is a phone that has proven record and excellent voice clarity in weak network.

praka123

left this forum longback
there is some sticker antenna-booster you can get from mobile store for cheap. :)

BTW,In bangalore and all ,airtel/vodafone etc provides antenna booster equipment for apartments for free(AFAIK -as I have seen this in my bro-in-law's house there).

and lastly I think Sony Ericsson phones are the best in reception(ofcourse ,arguably:p)

Power UP

In the zone
Hey Praka i think nokia has the best reception, i have read it many times in digit and even agent 001 also once said that. It was in a previous mobile comparisons ,some months ago.

In may 07 issue when various mobiles were reviewed Nokia had the best reception.

Ps. I have not read all the issues in between may07 and this month's issue, so correct me if i am wrong :)

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Dude how much i know and tested mobile signal booster are useless and they come for some 50 bucks.. if they would have really worked wont the mobile company have included it..

praka123

left this forum longback
@kaushik: cellular companies provide customer premise equipment which is a mobile booster on request.atleast vodafone/hutch used to provide that in Banglore. :)

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
@kaushik: cellular companies provide customer premise equipment which is a mobile booster on request.atleast vodafone/hutch used to provide that in Banglore. :)

Dont know dude.. am in bangalore.. i called them many times for bad signal.. and they say in a month they will rectify as they are putting new tower.. any idea whats the cost!

praka123

left this forum longback
^no if you are on vodafone ,complain them that you cannot receive anything inside your apartment/mansion ,bug them harshly and ask them to fix a signal booster on your mansion :p that will work hopefully!

well,normally they should provide?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I once had Nokia 1108 4 years ago [the white screenlight brother of 1100], it had the best signal reception even better than my father's Nokia 6630 [at that time]....

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Get any motorola handset.

Though signal reception does not vary much in different handsets, but Motorola has a very good voice clarity.

OP
P

prakum

Broken In
ok i will complain to vodafone and also try stickers.
i know it wont differ too much in signal reception among different handsets but still i want handset which is better then rest in signal reception.
i dont have any budget limit but i will settle for cheaper one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom