Halo 3 Named TIME's Best Game of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

marulez

Broken In
"In one of the greatest years video gaming has ever seen, Halo 3 is the very best of the bunch," writes Lev Grossman, author of TIME's Top 10 Video Games of 2007. Grossman called Bungie's latest effort the "perfect" shooter and "graphically gorgeous."
Master Chief was so good, in fact, that he outranked The Orange Box, Rock Band, and Super Mario Galaxy -- all of which hold a greater average review score on Metacritic.
Other considerations on TIME's list include BioShock, Call of Duty 4, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Mass Effect, Ace Combat 6, and God of War 2.

Source

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Where is crysis?
Bioshock is superb..so do cod4
But what is that with times nowadays? They told iphone as invention of the year and now halo...ok but i would have liked crysis to get this remark..or else cod4

Nice thing they didnt say nfs pro street is the best game they have ever played..:-D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
@ abtom

Man sorry i cant buy a console just to play it.i am not commenting anything cant halo..but if yöü ask of i would give crysis the best game of the year...i am just begini to hate time's ,dont worry i never started to løvé it.anyway.and if i want to buy a console i would go for PS3

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Dude if something new is to be there in my place it should be in my house.i am in a village dude..no offence...
Have yöü played crysis..no just asking ..coz i liked it.even cod4 had STUNNING GRAPHICS

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I even played it in spencer..for few minutes.cant judge anything cant from that time..
Anyway crysis is too good.console games cant be compared with pc ones..
More other this review is us based and there they all løvé halo...
Anyway crysis ,cod4,are best played for me so far

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
cod4 has awesome graphics ....
not yet played crysis..

i think i will get xbox 360 instead of new gfx card
will save the costs to upgrade every year i think

Voldy

The Dark lord
Halo 3 has definately leave amark on gaming industry so it deserves it
but soon Assain creed will overtake his position its too awesome

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
But after time's announcing iphone as INVENTION of the year...i am seriously doubt their credibility ...and quality..
May be i haven played halo but crysis deserves the award coz i have played it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom