Halloween Sale , Need to buy Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition somehow?

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
There's fallout 3 New vegas : UE on sale for 4.99$ [But it's not available in India]
1. How do i get the key?
2. Even if i get will it be region blocked in India?
3. Will i be restricted from downloading the game from steam?

Please help sale is only till 1st november

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
1. Trade the game with someone for TF2/Dota 2 Keys. It will be in steam gift form, not a key. Check my steam inventory for example.
2,3. There will not be any lock. I have the game, installed and activated and played also.

Do you have steam wallet atm? If you have check if you can access steam market or not. If not I will let you know how to buy once I reach home.

gameranand

Living to Play
There's fallout 3 New vegas : UE on sale for 4.99$ [But it's not available in India]
1. How do i get the key?
2. Even if i get will it be region blocked in India?
3. Will i be restricted from downloading the game from steam?

Please help sale is only till 1st november

Can you give me link where I can see the offer ??

OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Can you give me link where I can see the offer ??

Use a proxy go to steam , simple :p

1. Trade the game with someone for TF2/Dota 2 Keys. It will be in steam gift form, not a key. Check my steam inventory for example.
2,3. There will not be any lock. I have the game, installed and activated and played also.

Do you have steam wallet atm? If you have check if you can access steam market or not. If not I will let you know how to buy once I reach home.

I have access to steam wallet, that's how i bought saints row for 5$ - [2tf2 keys][Thanks to rock2702 for helping me selflessly and explaining me a lot of things :D]

I think i'll get it from www.steamtrades.com
But i'm not interested anymore in the game after my friend showed me a few gameplay vids :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom