Hack n Slash Games suggestion

Darshan Singh

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Could you please suggest some good Hack n Slash games. I am now playing two such games Devil May Cry 4 and Ninja Blade. Both are superb. I have purchased an XBox 360 controller and I want to use it to the fullest.

Please suggest a good game like Ninja Blade.

d3p

PowerHouse
IMO PLay shank 1 & shank 2...best 2D hack & slash games.

Other than this, Devil May Cry Series is the best Hack & Slash Games till date.

OP
Darshan Singh

Darshan Singh

Broken In
What about Ninja Gaiden? Is it a good game?

I wonder if it has good graphics as it was launched way back in 2004.

Alok

Adventurer
^Ninja gaiden 's recent game are all for xbox360.

Btw try these >

Prince of Persia : Forgotten Sands
Witcher 2 (its action-rpg)
Darksiders(seems kiddish to me but many likes)

and the almighty, "God of War" 1 and 2 , use pcsx2 to emulate on pc.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
If you're looking for console centric games, there are many - Bayonetta is a pretty good one and there is also Asura's Wath. It's very over the top though, so it really depends on your play style. I quite enjoyed it. There is Dragon's Dogma too, which almost seems like a God of War clone.

If you're talking about PC games, then there are not much to choose from. Titan's Quest & Bastion are the best ones out there. You can also give Darksiders & Marvel: Ultimate Alliance a try.

OP
Darshan Singh

Darshan Singh

Broken In
Thanks for the suggestions, but yes, I am looking for games for PC. I would have bought a console but what restricts me is the astronomical price of the games. I don't understand that why a game which costs Rs.900 for PC, is priced at Rs.2800 for consoles. This is insane. I may consider buying the next version of XBox or Playstation when they are launched.

That's right, for PC users, there is very less choice. Such games are mostly released for consoles. I also played God of War through the emulator but it was no good an experience. Nonetheless, I also have Batman-Arkham City and The Incredible Hulk which I will give a try.

Thanks again guys.

Most console games are imported as they aren't manufactured in india. Hence the damn high price. You can always get the games cheaper in the 2nd hand market in the IVG market as well as ebay.

Top Bottom