guys reall important help

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
whenever i run task manager it says task maager has been disabled by administrator
im not able to acces control panel and add or remove

Phalanx

Broken In
Your computer is infected... Anyway do this:

Click Start, Run and type this command exactly as given below: (better - Copy and paste)
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableTaskMgr /t REG_DWORD

You should be able to access task manager now...:) And run a full system scan...

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ hmm. . . you are just a virus, who can spread more from IM. and you have very low level threats. so probably some powerful than you :D

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
it cud buy avast aint find nothing i managed to get back everything but i still think the virus is alive

Phalanx

Broken In
Your computer is infected... Anyway do this:
Click Start, Run and type this command exactly as given below: (better - Copy and paste)
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableTaskMgr /t REG_DWORD

You should be able to access task manager now...:) And run a full system scan...

P.S. There is no gap in the word 'Policies'...I dont know why its coming... Make sure u remove the spacing....

Nav11aug

In the zone
i dnt think it is neccessarily an infection...look at these
*support.microsoft.com/kb/555480/en-us
*support.microsoft.com/kb/913623/en-us

and incase it is not SP2 ... *support.microsoft.com/kb/555546/en-us

Phalanx

Broken In
Rest assured the virus or whatever will still be there... By the way can u run 'regedit'?? Also check whether u have 'Folder Options' under Tools in the explorer...

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude i already enabled task manager by a lil googling
just thing the virus is stil there

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
well im not sure if the virus is still there or not buy the results of virus scan etc came clean so i think it was just reverted or something nontheless it doesnt matter i can use everything now at least so thanks anyways guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom