Gunman Massacres 20 Children at School in Connecticut

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Why Can't USA have security in schools? Like India does?
you have a good sense of humour my friend
This will probably never happen in India, because getting a glock or something like that is anything but impossible here, best a kid can get here is a 6 shot from his father(if he's in police) with no extra ammo, and military personnel are not allowed to take semi autos out of their barracks and to their homes. Only real threat is from students whose father's a gangstar owning glocks and seigs.
you forgot one more guy
The (Dilli ke)Neta ka Beta

@vnash : okay,america is great and they are responsible in using guns. happy? :rolleyes:

That's a joke right? Cause in my school(the oldest and one of the most prominent missionary school in kolkata) the only security we had was an old security guard wielding a stick, and a bunch of other low ranking stuff, they didn't even own a knife let alone a gun
my "global" school has the most highest fees in our area and is regarded the "best"
yet we have ONE 50-something guy without a stick/knife/double-barrel who sleeps most of the time

tkin

Back to school!!
you have a good sense of humour my friend

you forgot one more guy
The (Dilli ke)Neta ka Beta

@vnash : okay,america is great and they are responsible in using guns. happy? :rolleyes:

my "global" school has the most highest fees in our area and is regarded the "best"
yet we have ONE 50-something guy without a stick/knife/double-barrel who sleeps most of the time
Well, that's because unless insane, no person would attack a school, how depraved may he be, let alone students, something is wrong with american mindset, specially that of teens, I mean, how many school attacks had ever taken place in India?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I mean, how many school attacks had ever taken place in India?
idk somewhere next to 0

something is wrong with american mindset, specially that of teens
almost all of yanks have had some childhood trauma which leads them to do all this psychotic crap
the are not mentally strong and crack easily compared to us Indians

tkin

Back to school!!
idk somewhere next to 0
Only one, with one death, look at USA and Europe list, something is wrong with the developed countries.
School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this is USA list: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States

WTH is wrong with that country? And people say Gun law is useless.

tkin

Back to school!!
^It seems our indian school shooting was a case of personal enemity

not of psychotic shooting like of Uncle-Sam-Land
Yeah that, it seems these kids in USA tend to take out their frustration by killing others, I think USA should launch a suicide campaign, like feel frustrated, kill yourself /sic.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
There is mind you, difference and a huge one at that between countries that needing license to own a gun than those who do not.Its just not about procurement or availability for those who suggest We can get Weapons in India if we know essentially where to look for.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^its as easy as googling for torrents you know :rolleyes:
and its all the more easy to get behind bars if your caught

bcoz we don't have

OWNING A GUN IS THE RIGHT OF EVERY FREE *cough* psychotic *cough* AMERICAN

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
USA needs strict gun control, but then again they are bound by false ideas about freedom and democracy.

its really funny in a dark way to repeatedly see american/western movies/games with lots of high-talk of saving freedom, saving humanity, saving the world, saving what-have-you every time.

Well, that's because unless insane, no person would attack a school, how depraved may he be, let alone students, something is wrong with american mindset, specially that of teens, I mean, how many school attacks had ever taken place in India?

last time when such a shoot-out massacre happened in a movie-hall screening 'the dark knight rises', one of the panelists in a TV-show discussion on the subject said that issues here are more community-based & societal in nature (dowry, honour-killings {i dislike this term}, feuds over family disputes, etc.) whereas there they are more individualistic in nature (shoot-outs, aggravated assaults, crazy guy on a vehicle-rampage, psyopath serial-killers on the loose, etc.)

Top Bottom