Gujarat CM Narendra Modi Launches State Wide WiFI Services in Association with Reliance Jio

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Gujarat, chief minister Narendra Modi today launched e-nagar project and made eight localities of Ahmedabad city WiFi enabled under the Government ‘Digital Gujarat’ scheme in association with Pan India 4G operator Reliance Jio.

Presently WiFi service is Free for 3 months and available in 8 locations across Ahmedabad city ( Kankaria, Gandhi ashram, Iskon mall, Karnavati club, Science city, Civil hospital, Drive-in, Madhupura market) that is to be gradually extended to 53 cities / towns in Gujarat.

As part of the Gujarat Government’s resolve to take e-Governance to the next level of Digital Technology of mobile-Governance this WiFi project launched by Chief Minister. Extending greetings to the people of Ahmedabad to mark the city’s 603rd anniversary, Narendra Modi used a Skype message to his assembly constituency of Maninagar to launch Digital Gujarat – e Nagar WiFi Projects.

Speaking on the occasion, he said we would have to keep pace with user-friendly Digital Technology or else would remain illiterate.

Mr. Modi wished that Gujarat’s strides in application of digital technology for the benefit of the citizens would serve as an example and initiative for the rest of India.

*telecomtalk.info/exclusive-gujarat...campaign=Feed:+telecomtalk/CIeV+(TelecomTalk)

moniker

Broken In
What'd be the cost after 3 months? And the speed? This seems like a marketing plan by reliance to hoodwink customers. Win win situation for Modi too to tap into the youth vote bank, especially when the lok sabha elections are just a couple of months away.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I just want cheaper 3G internet like 1 GB @ Rs 100 from airtel or any other company :wink:

Will reliance jio give the standard 4G LTE network or the TD-LTE one :chinscratch: ?

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
2 yrs ago I heard that Reliance 4G basic plan will cost Rs 100 for 10 GB

Reliance Industries to offer Rs 10/GB 4G plans with its low-cost tablets - Mobile Phone News | ThinkDigit

let them roll out first ... even if Reliance 4G cost more surely there will be reforms in the broadband policy as Modi himself a tech savvy and talks of technology , if he becomes PM of India

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I just want cheaper 3G internet like 1 GB @ Rs 100 from airtel or any other company :wink:

Will reliance jio give the standard 4G LTE network or the TD-LTE one :chinscratch: ?

Bsnl giving 1 GB 3G for 123,2 GB for 225+,......,8 GB for 721 bucks!

Speeds are the best ! Incomparable to any network

moniker

Broken In
Airtel has also launched a "3G at 2G rates" offer in some cities, I get 1GB @ Rs 127 for one month here in Chennai.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
dont be so happy its just another strategy....even there was a news that railway will have free wifi at amazing speed never happened plus its india you will feel better using paid 2g compare to 4g wifi.

Top Bottom