GTA4 hitting the PC on NOV21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well like all new games, it too will be needing Shader Model 3.0 support. Besides everyone with their 7600GT,7900GT,8600GT,8800GT,9600GT,9800GT can run it. The only thing I want to see is extended controller support, just like Devil may Cry and Gears Of War had with them. We all know that game like GTA "needs" to be played with a controller.

anispace

dattebayo
^^
what? IMHO a game like GTA needs to be played with a mouse and keyboard combo. DMC is well suited for a controller.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Well like all new games, it too will be needing Shader Model 3.0 support. Besides everyone with their 7600GT,7900GT,8600GT,8800GT,9600GT,9800GT can run it. The only thing I want to see is extended controller support, just like Devil may Cry and Gears Of War had with them. We all know that game like GTA "needs" to be played with a controller.

What abt 7600GS..:confused:
Is it not playable with that card?....:(
Did my system config is OK to play GTA4......:!:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
then,
what about intel PIV 2.66ghz,
512 mb ram,
ati readon Xpress 200 series.

I've played san andreas and vicecity without any hassels.

But i don't worry. Because within two days i am getting my ps3 GTA IV bundle. so no probs.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
The only thing I want to see is extended controller support, just like Devil may Cry and Gears Of War had with them.
all gta's so far support gamepads.
we jus need to assign the keys

We all know that game like GTA "needs" to be played with a controller.
NO WAY

gta's are best experienced with mouse & keyboard.
with controllers, there's very limited freedom in player movement, its like he's on some "track", but with kb+mouse=unlimited freedom movement (axis)...

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
NO WAY

gta's are best experienced with mouse & keyboard.
with controllers, there's very limited freedom in player movement, its like he's on some "track", but with kb+mouse=unlimited freedom movement (axis)...
Flying a Plane or a Chopper using Keyboard+Mouse is a total P.I.T.A Guys like Keyboard+Mouse mainly 'cause better aiming it provides but if you have read the reviews, the aiming has been totally revamped and its more like in GoW, which I played on PC using the 360's controller and taking headshots was no problem with it. :cool:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^ keyboard is a pain only when banking a plane/chopper. and AFAIK GTA4 doesn't have planes, only choppers.
For all other uses gta 'needs' a keyboard/mouse

Damn I can't imagine gta without a keyboard.

What's so great about this game anyway?
cheats , mods, trainers . Open 3d environment in which u can do 'anything'

and..
Stunts
Bike bomb

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Just barely running or run it like Run! Niko Run! :D Anyways, any system with 1Gb of RAM, GPU with Shader Model 3.0 support and decent CPU(preferably newer) could run it.

mad_max

Journeyman
omg i can't believe why anyone would wanna play this with some lousy game pad:eek: controllin a plane with the keyboard maybe a b*tch but the other controlls can't get better than keyboard+mouse imho:)

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^ The complete download cld be over 6gb :eek:

wen will it hit india?
original?? probably months after the US launch
pirated?? hopefully in a few days after US launch :cool: ;)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^ The complete download cld be over 6gb :eek:

original?? probably months after the US launch
pirated?? hopefully in a few days after US launch :cool: ;)

6GB ??? lol, i d/load 12-14GB torrents .. :D:D no problem for me, anywyz Mass Effect and DMC4 wz 7.4GB but wait we cnt discuss this here .. :D:D

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
6GB ??? lol, i d/load 12-14GB torrents .
Thats Sweet!
which city u from and what speeds u get?

Maybe u cld get gta4 and be the first one to 'sell' them in India :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom