GTA4 hitting the PC on NOV21

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesh1683

In the zone
Rockstar North's crime epic GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 coming to Windows machines on Nov. 18 in US, Nov. 21 in UK; conversion will feature "expanded" multiplayer modes.

Source
*www.gamespot.com/news/6195509.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;more;6

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
<<<<GTA IV for PC announced>>>>

Hello gamers,

The king of sandbox style gmaeplay GTA's new game GTA IV has been announced for pc in a meeting held today by Take-Two interactive. They have announced that GTA IV will be hitting the Stores in USA and Cannada in November 18 and Poor Europe at 21st.

Source: Take-Two interactive press release

goobimama

 Macboy
Merged the two threads. This is more of a news thread than the GTA Heaven thing so I'm leaving it.

What's so great about this game anyway?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mainly its open ended nature.You have to play it to experience it.
Btw. ZOMG YOU HAVE 4000+ POSTS YOU MUST BE A PRO!!!111!!1

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yeayyyyyy!!! The Game is coming....

Every GTA game been a SMash Hit... I hope this will have something new (and all old elements too).

goobimama

 Macboy
respected moderator,

Have you played a GTA game before. If you have i think you should not ask this question.
I've played GTA Vice City (full thing) and GTA San Andreas (got bored halfway through). So, what is so great about this game? I hope the graphics are not the cartoonish ones that GTA is famous for.

mad_max

Journeyman
woohooooo bring out the belly dancers and shine cuz ima party son:D my god i love this game
btw this game is not about killer graphics its the killer playability what made this one of the best selling games ever:)
woah ima kill some skum again b*t*h*s yeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I hope the graphics are not the cartoonish ones that GTA is famous for.
Far from being cartoonish.The environment is freaking huge.Each alley, each building, each shop seems different & none are repetitive.And I have played it for a very short time so hope someone who has played it for longer on a 360/PS3 can continue.......:D

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well just in Time of my GPU+PSU upgrade. :D Earlier I was planning to buy PS3 solely for this game just like I bought PS2 just for GTA-Vice City :cool: but plans changed and now I'll be getting PS3 by the time Killzone2 makes market a killzone. BTW bet my PS2 that its gonna be the most fastest and largest leeched torrent ever. ;)

ancientrites

In the zone
honestly guyz i dont know about you all but i am fully charged up for the release and also for source.You know what i mean when i say SOURCE that we can get it muhahahah......

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I've played GTA Vice City (full thing) and GTA San Andreas (got bored halfway through). So, what is so great about this game? I hope the graphics are not the cartoonish ones that GTA is famous for.

this is why Microsoft is better than apple:p:p:p

gta4 "city" is remake of gta3, with new story , just that gta4 represents "new york" city to whole new level of detail, then thier's "grand theft auto" thingy about the game.:p

well your "user title" says it all:p, if u had typed "mac user, fan" instead of "macboy",you'd know this game's "famous-ness":p

Everyone has his own tastes,maybe you are the Sims type;)

LOOOL
look who's talking.

did i mention, that gta4 for consoles is rated at 10/10???

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Why the offensive against the mac? Lack of Games? Sure. I don't play them anymore anyway. I know how famous this game is. Just didn't understand why there were like four threads created on the coming of this one game. I used to like playing Vice City with all the radio channels n all. But then San Andreas was pretty crappy so I left it halfway through. Gee ma, ask a question around here and you sure get smothered into smithereens.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
nothing offensive bout mac:p

you took my words "too" seriously.

well to be honest, the last best gta was vice city, awesome city, ..., but gta sa had more, like you cud drive/ride...anything, most funniest gta so far, funny dialouges..... reeeeeeeeeeeeealy long list of missions to complete the game.......

i guess you didnt like gta sa, coz the player is "black":p:p u :racist::lol:

gta4 is overhyped like nfs mw;), but its worth evry penny u pay, detailed city, awesome cars, their damage stuff, AI peds have AI:p, "euphoria engine" (youtube it)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom