gta vice city problem need your help.please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys i am having a problem with gta vice city.you see i have completed the level cabmggedon(where you get an zebra kauffman cab) without any cheats and saved the game.but now when ever i try to load that mission from the saved games it doesnt load and i get an error report saying gta vice city has encountered a problem and needs to be closed.and i have also updated the game by applying 1.1 patch.but still no result. but ll the other missions are loading succesfully from the saved games. guys is there any solution to this problem.and before this mission i have saved the publicity tour mission.so you can understand i cant begin from there because in between these two missions i think there are about ten-twelve missions which i have to play again which is very irritating. so can some one please help me out of this problem please.

or has anyone got that (mission:cabmeggedon) saved file.and can post that saved game file here please.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
the best thing you can do bout the error is go to the following site, REGISTER your self, & ask their help,

*www.gtaforums.com/ (register)

then go here & post the Problem,

*www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=81

I can upload the save file, but the problem is that i've copleted the STORYLINE MISSIONS (all of them), now doin the side missions. (i bought the Kauffman's Cabs after finishing the Storyline Missions.)
If You Can Wait till today 6PM i can give you the SAVE File as u want it.

JUST GIVE some INFO, WHAT MISSIONS YOU WANT COMPLETED, OR FROM WHERE YOU WANT TO START(THE OTHER STORYLINE MISSIONS)
for Example-Umberto Robina's mission completed?? or Film Studio Asset Completed??...

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
well thanks for replying s18000rpm.well it will be so kind of you if you can give me the saved game file. well i have completed the vercetti mansion,film studio,kauffman cab.well my vercetti estate,ice cream factory,kauffman cab, and filmstudio were giving revenues.and i think i have completed Umberto Robina's mission. is it the mission in which we have to kill the haitians or cubans.if not then i have not completed it.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ok mate,
i got your message, i'm working on it now. i'll upload the Save File by today afternoon.
Yes you are right 'bout the mission, Umerto Robina's last mission is when you have to shoot down some gangs from "rico's" boat & Get Three Suitcases. it happens opposite to our Vercetti Mansion.

Sorry for the delay.

EDITED

I'VE UPLAODED two Save Games, gtavcsf1.b & gtavcsf2.b. in one ZIP File.

here's the site address....

*www.badongo.com/file/1096696&s=

In that page , in upper right corner you've to type the letters which appear , in the box.

1st one without Ice Cream Asset Completion & the second one with 25+ Vigilinate Missions & Ice Cream Asset Completed.

There's loads of money which i got from Completing 25+ Vigilinate Missions (Black Thunder).

All you got to do is buy Malibu Club.

P.S. All the other missions which you mentioned are completed in both Save Files.(like Robina's & Film Studio ...etc.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom