GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Lets play guys....theres ngarg and niku online both dont reply to psn messages :(
just played a job with ngarg...qwhat is ghis TDF name??

Sure. Let's play :D

Check out *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consoles/175660-online-console-gaming-playstation-network-xbox-live.html for finding TDF ID with PSN / XBL ID :D

flyingcow

Shibe
Noob star deleted my lvl 13 character :(
have to start all over again had earned 61k cash...cudve bought a garage and a car+bike :'(

Gollum

Collector
GTA Online players warned against overwriting old characters
By Emily Gera on Oct 08, 2013 at 8:01a @twitgera

Users who previously created a character in Grand Theft Auto Online but now only see an empty character selection screen when entering the game should not create a new character within that slot, Rockstar warns in a new update on its official webpage.

Users are asked to back out into Grand Theft Auto 5's story mode and then attempt to re-enter GTA Online through the pause menu. If you receive the message "Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable" then players are asked to repeat the steps above. The post warns that pressing "Retry" on the message may lead to overwriting your existing character.

According to a post online, a Rockstar representative noted that during a cloud outage characters are not deleted.

"In other words, your character slots will be blank during a cloud outage but your characters have not been deleted," reads the post.

To ensure characters are saved, Rockstar recommends users do not log into GTA Online when servers are unavailable. Likewise, if services are back up while players are on a temporary character, that character will not be saved. Users will need to return to Single Player and re-enter GTA Online to load non-temporary characters.

The post also warns users not to use the "retry" button after receiving the message "Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable" as it can result in loss of character data.

Rockstar asks that users pause the game and choose to return to single player when exiting GTA Online in order to trigger a save. The company will be issuing a title update "as soon as possible," according to the post.

SOURCE Rockstar Games
Source: GTA Online players warned against overwriting old characters | Polygon

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Once when i character switched randomly to Trevor in story mode, I saw Trevor holding a guy above his head and throwing him off the bridge.. I was WTH this guy is all raw all the time :p

Same here :p That's why I don't like him much..!! He's very arrogant and too raw :p I feel Pity for Dave :( :p

I like Mike and Franklin much more than Trevor :D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
though so raw and violent, his characterization is superb.. He is wild and thats it.. he isnt a bad person though

Example:: He saved that guy whom he tortured for interrogation for the gvmt guys. He took him to airport and suggested to be away from the family and thats the only way for him to be alive.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
though so raw and violent, his characterization is superb.. He is wild and thats it.. he isnt a bad person though

Example:: He saved that guy whom he tortured for interrogation for the gvmt guys. He took him to airport and suggested to be away from the family and thats the only way for him to be alive.

Yeah I agree. He's just too rough :p

And I like the conversation of him while being in Strip Club or Picking up a prostitute :p

Franklin and Mike is too normal in these both situation :p

flyingcow

Shibe
Same here. Michael has more depth to his character and has a much more fun storyline. Didn't care about Trevor's CEO and Wade.

I played with trevor and i hate him..I suggest you not read the spoiler if you havent played the game too much...
he kills wade and his wife man :(

Gollum

Collector
i dont even know who they all are lol. i played this on dell s2204l today and tge game looked like poop.
used then the ps3 upscaler with anti alising. looked much better.
dead space3 and nfs most wanted looked awesome in FHD

Top Bottom