GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
which version of GTA would you guys recommend for first try? Never played any GTA games.. (may be I played the first Top Down Version)
start from GTA3 -> GTA Vice City -> GTA San Andreas -> GTA4 -> GTA EFLC.
gta3 to gta sa=same story universe, so as you play along, you'll understand the references :p
combined, it'll take 4-6 months to complete em all.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Thanks for the inputs.. need to go GTA shopping ...

Please continue discussion on original topic.

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^ You're probably older than Vice City. Don't like seeing yourself in the mirror? :p

Anyways I personally feel that the story of Vice City was better than SA. Anyone agrees?

ujjwal007

Lost in games
^^ You're probably older than Vice City. Don't like seeing yourself in the mirror? :p

Anyways I personally feel that the story of Vice City was better than SA. Anyone agrees?

agree the missions are balanced! but graphics dont catch ur eyes if you played any newer version i m still playing it on my ipad its good!:lol:

SunE

Professional Newbie
Yes the graphics cannot be compared to GTA IV but the gameplay in Vice City was awesome. :)

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Yes the graphics cannot be compared to GTA IV but the gameplay in Vice City was awesome. :)

gta sa has a nice story line too :) my favourite gta series game :) love everything there ^_^ gta 5 is going to release on that city too i cant wait :hyper::hissyfit::machinegun:

Top Bottom