GTA San Andreas Multi-Player Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
"Punk Vimal" was just an Joke (a expression frm bottom of heart:D), so nothing serious going here AT ALL:wink::) as usual:D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Just keep the discussion on track, thats it. I think you all guys can ask each other if you have played F.E.A.R. or any other game for that matter via the PM system. I am deleting the posts to keep the thread on track, so I would appreciate it if no refrences are made to the deleted posts. Please continue with the discussion.

P.S. This and the other two posts will also be deleted by tomorrow evening. :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Not now:(
In mp the game may seem smooth but there is often a lag .For example-If you shoot a running guy in his head,you will see blood spilling out but no damage will be done.To make your shots effective,anticipate his direction and shoot slightly ahead of him in the direction he is moving.He will be OWNED:D
(Works 100% Tested successfully on s18000rpm):p

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys i an having a problem in sanandreas multiplayer mode.well i use mtnl triband(adsl) 256kbps.speed. and my ping rate varies from 170-230.initially the game could be played smoothly.but after two to three days the game shows connection to the server is lost after 2-3mins even though it shows ping rate from 170-200.well what is the problem then. please do reply.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ok

Max_demon where were you:p
I nicked off a hydra and spoiled the fun of some guys trying to race on a bridge:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom