GTA San Andreas Multi-Player Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
Does anyone else get this upon closing sa-mp.exe
*img377.imageshack.us/img377/7675/untitledwg2.th.jpg

Look beautiful. :D. I wonder what would happen if nasa installed windows OS and suddenly when they launch the rocket to space and get this error. Well not just sometimes even BSOD or RSOD. Hmm. Prehaps to think. Windows is mainly good only for games loool.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
not Window's fault :wink:, its the Mod which is causing the error :wink:

GTA SA was not developed for Vista & the mod was also not intended to be used in Vista :wink:

P.S. i'm not a MS Fanboy :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its the MOD/ server/BSNL side fault.

this mod is developed by GTA modders community (for free) & not Rockstar, so its obvious we'll face these problems.

these modders have lot of other works, so they cant just concentrate on this mod only.

soon v0.2 will be released, which has more Weapon accuracy, better chatting thing...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Yesterday I played 'crashless' for 2 hrs. while shan_cj's game crashed whenever he entered(like yours do)
Btw. I understand the mass crashes are because of server.
But I have seen that my game is stable than most of you guys:p

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Please take your flames and personal attacks to the PM system. It hasn't got ugly...yet, so I am just deleting all the posts to bring back the topic on track. Please dont force me to close this thread with any more off topic discussion. This is an advice to all the members involved.

shantanu

Technomancer
i played it on medium i think yeah on medium ( if there is a rank on third one ) sure.. and yes i am up for MP.. :D:D:D i also have the save games ,, do oyu want them .. hehe:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom