GTA San andreas mission help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearthacker

Journeyman
Hi there....i am again stuck on two of the missions in san andreas...one is with ZERO( the mission where u have to fly the RC plane and destroy 3 vans) and the other is with Toreeno ( the one where u hve to learn to fly)...i SUCK at flying....please can anyone pass these mission for me....

thanx

reply to "nitin.grg@gmail.com for the savegame.

thnx

OP
H

hearthacker

Journeyman
ok

i know abt the forum...but the problem is that i KNOW what to do in those missions...but am UNABLE to do it...so..i wanted to get some outside assistance....

sahil_blues

In the zone
dude iam stuck at the same stage too!!!....the RC mission and the flying school.....i dont think anyone one can control a plane with a keyboard.....so iam gonno borrow a joystick from a friend of mine....you can do the same.....

ankit_biz

Broken In
hey man... u dont hav 2 complete the zero mission if u wish. u can still move further. u need 2 do it only for completing 100%... as for the toreno mission practice for sumtime .. may take u 2 days at the most coz after some tries it gets pretty easy just define those controls in such a way that dont hav ne pprobs in flyin

Major-Minor

Broken In
Well if you need outside assistance to complete a particular mission, simply head to the forums here - GTA Forums and check out the GTA Forums' Save N Play thread, simply upload your save game and request for the mission you want completed, someone will help you out soon, obviously you have to be a registered member of the GTA forums to allow you to do the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom