GTA : SA my Review..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajendra99

Broken In
How to open the parachute in San Andreas? It is there on top of a tall building in Los Santos near freeway in downtown. I can pick it up too.

But when I jump, the game prompts me to open parachute. Doesn't tell what key to use! And CJ Dies...

bharat_r

In the zone
Will the game work on Nvdia GeForce 2 MX 32 MB graphics card.
The minimum requirement is 64 MB but will it work on 32 MB(with very low quality details atleast) or will it not work atall?

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
rajendra99 said:
How to open the parachute in San Andreas? It is there on top of a tall building in Los Santos near freeway in downtown. I can pick it up too.

But when I jump, the game prompts me to open parachute. Doesn't tell what key to use! And CJ Dies...

I think it is the left-mouse click.

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
YOu should buy it man.You can play it any number of times since there is so much you miss on the first time to finish the game and it always keeps you busy.

bharat_r

In the zone
are u telling it to me?
This was what I asked:

The minimum requirement is 64 MB but will it work on 32 MB(with very low quality details atleast) or will it not work atall?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Just downloaded the game and liked it very much. Will tell you more when I play further because finishin it means like a climbing mount everest 2 times. Will try hard to complete.

navjotjsingh said:
Just downloaded the game and liked it very much. Will tell you more when I play further because finishin it means like a climbing mount everest 2 times. Will try hard to complete.

Buy it if you like it. :wink:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
bharat_r said:

Firstly your game might crash if you try to access advanced settings in graphics with a 32MB Card.

Game can work with 32MB Card. Support is on.

Quoted by Rockstar Games
Game Crashes when entering advanced display options with only 32 meg of video ram (32 meg of video ram is not supported and will only allow use of 640*480 in 16 and 32 bit)

So to fix this crash download GTA Patch 1.01 from
North American Version Patch

European/Australian Version

German Version

KoRn

In the zone
i alerady played the game it rocks and the thug life rocks 2.
2 thumbs and toes up for dat game.lol

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Keith Sebastian said:
navjotjsingh said:

Why spend money for a game which is easily available.

moshel

Padawan
hey guys someone pls help me
i am trapped in the mission "Toreno's Last Flight" anybody got through that, just give me some ideas.

I am getting sick of that mission. even the dancing was easier..........

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
navjotjsingh said:
Keith Sebastian said:
navjotjsingh said:

Why spend money for a game which is easily available.

Spend money for a good game so that the devlopers have an incentive to work on a newer better version. Imagine what would have happened if no one would have paid for GTA3 or GTA: Vice City! Would GTA:SA would have ever seen the light of the day?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
You are right but look at this - GTA SA Original costs Rs.3000 Indians will not buy such an expensive game. I would buy GTA SA only if it had been Rs.100-300 which Rockstar will never agree for the price. ALso it is exclusively on DVD and I have only CD-RW Drive so I will need a DVD Drive worth Rs.1000 extra. Still many people in India use CD-ROM or CD-RW drives.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Please don't generalise. There are Indians who have actually gone ahead andbought the game. A new game for 100 rupees will be plain day dreaming. But that's beside the point. What I want to say was Keith is right. If you like the game, buy it, or atleast try!

sumitava_b

In the zone
painkiller: Read the forum rule and then post. Discussion about anything pirated/illegal is not permitted here. And dont post twice to get ur post count high.

Reporting......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom