gta ::: HOT COFFE MOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The thread has been reported due to the adult contents of the Hot Coffee mod. Considering that there are members below 18 years of age here, it's quite a valid concern. However owing to the free nature of the forum, it would be against the spirit of the forum to lock this thread.

Hence, for all those who don't want the Hot Coffee mod installed on there system, or maybe don't want anyone else to have acess to the mod, can download and install this Rockstar Official patch from No More Hot Coffee Website. This patch would prevent one from installing the Hot Coffee Mod.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ctrl_alt_del said:
The thread has been reported due to the adult contents of the Hot Coffee mod. Considering that there are members below 18 years of age here, it's quite a valid concern. However owing to the free nature of the forum, it would be against the spirit of the forum to lock this thread.

Hence, for all those who don't want the Hot Coffee mod installed on there system, or maybe don't want anyone else to have acess to the mod, can download and install this Rockstar Official patch from No More Hot Coffee Website. This patch would prevent one from installing the Hot Coffee Mod.

Oops sorry folks! I should not have replied in the first place. Yes, rockstar has indeed released a patch which prevents one from installing the hot coffee mod. I personally don't have GTA:San Andreas, though. Seems it is because of these reasons it is hard to find the GTA: San Andreas PC version in shops, at least here in Kolkata.

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
Sorry folks

i didnt think tht far......

i will put it this way
"bachaa loge GTA:SA with hot coffee mod is really BAD"

OP
W

WINDWALKER

Broken In
but is it really happening!!!!!!!!!!

Guys first of all i am 24 years of age and secondly
THANX digitized for telling me
i got a very good site for gta enthusiasts' the
site is "thegtaplace.com"
go for it now and at last
does the coffe mod really make it happen when i played the game after installing it it did showed the girlfriend "denise" on the first day it self but nothing of THAT SORT happend!! :roll: :idea:

HOW TO USE HOT COFFEE PATCH

Hey guys can anyone tell me how to use hot coffee patch?? :oops:
i have downloaded it but dont know how to use it.......can anyone give
me a detailed procedure how to use it???[/list]

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum and kindly search before posting. Merging the last two Hot Coffee threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom