GTA Heaven

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
aaruni said:
how much free disk space is needed? I have only 6.8GB to spare (I'll have to delete some games otherwise)

These are the system requirements :wink:

Recommended System Requirements:
Intel Pentuim 4 or AMD XP Processor (or better)
384MB RAM
16x Speed DVD Drive
4.7GB Hard Drive Space
128MB Video Card
DirectX 9 compatible sound & video drivers
Keyboard, mouse or game pad

Link for info.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I am waiting for my copy of gta 4 from flipkart. Although i would like to try out different mods. It's a little confusing really since so many mods are there. Don't know which 1s should be tried.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys i have a small doubt even though im on 1440x900.Why are the footpath lines breaking,Cars. front part kinda shinning,streeting also kinda same way whats the problem? What do i do?

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Just got my copy of GTA IV from flipkart 2 days back but the graphics are just terrible(after playing Sleeping dogs with HD textures). I was looking for a good HD texture pack for it and i got these names through some googling. I tried patch 1.0.7.0 but most of the mods don't work properly with it so i reverted back to 1.0.4.0. Here are the names please suggest which 1 should i get
1) RealizmIV
2)Better City Textures
3)Lord Neophyte's HD Textures for Liberty City
4) DKTronic's Liberty city textures

If you know of some other texture pack which is better than these then please do suggest. I am already using Icenhancer 2.1 which was recently released and it has changed the whole look of the game. It's absolutely brilliant. If any of you have any presets for it please share.

@theserpent you can give cachebooster a try, it solved my problem of missing textures.

P.S. Had to use xliveless coz windows live automatically installs 1.0.7.0 or else you can't go online. Icenhancer 2.1 required that xlive.dll anyway. When i am finished with single player i will update it with windows live and go for multiplayer.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
First question, which GPU do you have? The game needs loads of GPU and CPU power. What are settings you running at?
Also GTA IV is kind of old now, realeased on ‘08

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
EDIT: Downloaded and installed Lord Neophyte's HD textures. I am posting just 3 screenshot. If anyone has any objection, let me know and i will remove it.
Heavily Modded and worth it :)
*img820.imageshack.us/img820/1920/ice201291221839.jpg

Times Square
*img545.imageshack.us/img545/4172/ice201291315617.jpg

*img850.imageshack.us/img850/7379/ice20129131514.jpg

Do let me know if there is any problem with the lighting etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom