GTA Heaven

Alok

Adventurer
^^This is caused due to excessive mods:p
SEE BELOW.
Los Santos Role Play • View topic - Roads & Buildings Disappear

Alok

Adventurer
Another jawdropping mod ,icenhancer 2.0 coming this week.
See screens below...
GTA IV iCEnhancer 2.0 Final is coming this week and will be compatible with versions 1070/EFLC | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Playing lot of Gta 4 multiplayer these days with Nipun and few other people. :D
If you want to join in, add me on GFWL. My id is: wuodland

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Grand Theft Auto 4 Official Patches.

Hi guys i have recently bought Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete Edition For PC ,i want to update it with latest patches in series(means from lower version to higher) so i want links to official patches and updates for Grand Theft Auto 4 and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City released by Rockstar Games Thank you.

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 Official Patches.

Rockstar Support : GTA IV -- Patches and Title Updates

Why not use google?

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Re: Grand Theft Auto 4 Official Patches.

Rockstar Support : GTA IV -- Patches and Title Updates

Why not use google?

Yeah sorry!! here is another link for complete updates lists: *www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV/Official_Patches

Episodes From Liberty City Patches: *www.gamefront.com/files/listing/pub2/grand-theft-auto-episodes-from-liberty-city

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys, tommorow me and a few other friends will have a epic session of GTA IV multiplayer. My Games for Windows Live ID is wuodland.

Add me there and also on Steam under same name. Session starts hopefully around 1.45 PM or 2 PM

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Guys, tommorow me and a few other friends will have a epic session of GTA IV multiplayer. My Games for Windows Live ID is wuodland.

Add me there and also on Steam under same name. Session starts hopefully around 1.45 PM or 2 PM
Can't wait.. :hyper: I am just moving songs I like to independence FM for this session :D

Im buying gta 4 next month
Be quick! :p

^^ Seriously man, it's worth it. Try to buy the complete pack (IV,TBoGT, TLAD).

You also play GTA4? Wanna play multiplayer? :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What a EPIC session of GTA IV. First cops & robbers which I failed bad. Then 2 hours of Free Mode. Was awesome.

Another session might take place 8 PM today :wink:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^Youll tried getting 6 stars,I saw a video of 2 people trying to get 6 stars.

Btw,My friend said in gta 4 you can mess around with 911,Is it true?
And that most the people look different from each other,Not like sandandreas,Where you see the same 2-3 people walking together???

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
First i have xp sp 3,So doubt it will work :(

It will work.

What a EPIC session of GTA IV. First cops & robbers which I failed bad. Then 2 hours of Free Mode. Was awesome.

Another session might take place 8 PM today :wink:

You forgot stupid heli race :x :X

^Youll tried getting 6 stars,I saw a video of 2 people trying to get 6 stars.

Btw,My friend said in gta 4 you can mess around with 911,Is it true?
And that most the people look different from each other,Not like sandandreas,Where you see the same 2-3 people walking together???
Yes, you can call 911 and wait for cops to come. Then shoot them and take cars.. Or let them roam looking for who called them :D

Yes, they are different mostly, but not always. Better than SA.

And I once got 6 stars in a car with 4 people.. It was really great fun :D
Then we got 4 different cars and started to have race with 6 star police behind us :D

Top Bottom