GTA Heaven

Alok

Adventurer
^yes i was saying that gta punjab is actually GTA Myraid Island. Isn't it.:-D

Punjab is only on cd label.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Im bored of the look of cars IN SA..Can any one give me a link to some Car texture mod??And tell me how to install it pleasee
Thanks

Alok

Adventurer
^^Go to gtagarage/gtainside and download Bugatti Vayron , lamborghini gallardo etc..

You'll also find mod installer there.

Any mod have two files:

.dff and .txd

use img tool or sami to replace those old cars in respective image.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^Done,But theres a problem i replaced the most common car with bmw,Taxi with lambo(Taxis are now lambo).But say i died...The bmws are vanished the old car is back..Taxis are still the same(Lambo)

Alok

Adventurer
^^this is weird. How is happens if u replaced that file. Probably that is another car with same look.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^I searched everywhere now after i die even the taxis are back to normal(Not lambo anymore)...And now the game also crashed
Ok is this the step
Open image tool.
then gta3.img
Replace .dff and txd files with the bmw car or whatever car?

Alok

Adventurer
^^if it is crashing then your version doesn't support that mod. that why it is suggested to always make backup of the file you are experimenting with.

Alok

Adventurer
^^After replacing file did you rebuilt gta3.img ?? I think you didn't ,thats the problem.

Now the solution is to insert your game dvd then search for gta3.img in there and replace .
Then again start modding .

Alok

Adventurer
No problem mate.;-)
After replacing file you have to rebuild your archive. See image below.
*www.thelokete.mex.tl/imagesnew2/0/0/0/0/1/4/2/0/7/6/img%20tool%20rebuild%20archive.jpg

Alok

Adventurer
Replace your gta3.img with your dvd then try again.

If still problem occurs then use SAMI (san andreas mod installer) instead of img tool.

Alok

Adventurer
Hmm:) ok i have a funny solution now. All problems aroused when cj dies.
So download a trainer and freeze his health.:-D

I did a lot lot modding , but never experienced such problems. Does your "game version" is moddable??

Top Bottom