GTA Heaven

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Gamespot team were shown a guided tour of the city and they were impressed by the level of detail and the ambiance.(and the fact that you can break windows to jack a parked car:p)

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont have Rs.40000/-PS3 + 90000/- for a decent plasma just to play GTA IV if they dont release this for a PC they'll have a lot of angry fanbase....

But it might be true as "Bully" isnt relsd for PC.

Artemis

The Last Puff
Warcraft

Will warcraft run on P4 with 256 DDR ram and onboard graphics controller and also on a AMD 2200+ M with 512Mb Ram?

i mean will it play with acceptable frame rates

can i play Warcraft multiplayer in two laptops connected by Wi-Fi or not?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
W i d e S c r e e N said:
I dont have Rs.40000/-PS3 + 90000/- for a decent plasma just to play GTA IV if they dont release this for a PC they'll have a lot of angry fanbase....

But it might be true as "Bully" isnt relsd for PC.
It will come for PC.But first they will release it for the consoles.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/tony-resta/GTAIV05.jpg

more here -

*www.gtaforums.com/uploads/grandtheftauto4.gif

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
The second trailer of Grand Theft Auto IV will be releasing on Thursday June 28th. The title is "Looking for that special someone".

hemant_mathur

Rockstar have revealed in their latest email broadcast that next week's trailer, titled "Looking for that special someone", will go online at 12:00 PM EDT on 28th June. That's 5 PM in the UK, and 2 AM (June 29th) in Australia.

Stalker

Padawan
The gfx of gta are finally lookin good...
the game will come to the PC.......like gears of war,Lost planet; first they will release it on console & then on PC.

hemant_mathur

Yahoo! Games Announce Exclusive GTA IV Content

As most of you already know, the second trailer for GTA IV launches next week on Thursday. However, seems as though you don't have to wait until then to get more details and images of the game. Today we received a press release from Yahoo! Games announcing exclusive content to be published on a special dedicated website of theirs leading up to the trailer release, beginning today June 22. Here's the press release in full...
GRAND THEFT AUTO IV TRAILER PREMIERES EXCLUSIVELY ON YAHOO!

Rockstar Games and Yahoo! Games will launch the world-premiere trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV in high-definition. As the first official full trailer release for the game, fans get an exclusive peek at action-packed game footage from Grand Theft Auto IV. Leading up to the trailer premiere, Yahoo! will celebrate Grand Theft Auto IV with special content including an interview with the creators behind one of the most popular video games of all time and exclusive screenshots from the forthcoming game.

Grand Theft Auto IV trailer premieres on June 28, 2007 at 12 p.m. EST. Get exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV content all week beginning on June 22, 2007.

After getting into contact with Rockstar Games, we learned that the trailer will in fact be available on Rockstar's official GTA IV website at the same time, and naturally many other sources as well. Also, according to them the coverage will in fact start on Monday June 25th, not today as Yahoo! had indicated.

hemant_mathur

3 GTA IV Trailers in Total

The latest "1UP Yours" podcast has a snippet from John Davison who recently saw the new IV demo at R*. He said that the latest demo focuses on an updated version of Broker (the area featured in the previous demo) and revealed that R* plan to release 3 trailers in total, meaning there will be one more trailer after "Looking for that special someone," which is due to be released next week.

Clip at gta4.net

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
just two days left for the new trailer, i hope they release that "demo" these press men are talking about..

But im really disappointed with that A**hole niko. He doesnt even look like he can carjack!

hemant_mathur

Saw that later. Yahoo really disappointed. Thank god the trailer is just 2 days more.

Dan Houser Interview to debut June 27th on Yahoo! Games

Tension mounted yesterday as the hours went by with Yahoo! Games yet to post anything new GTA IV-related. Late that evening it turned out that all they provided was an article looking back at the previous GTA games...

Tonight we still haven't got anything new from them, but posted an article on "what we know so far". In it they list an exclusive interview to be published tomorrow, June 27th.
Want more GTA details? Check back with Yahoo! Games on June 27 for an exclusive interview with Rockstar VP of creative, Dan Houser.

Both Yahoo! and Rockstar Games stated that the site will in fact provide exclusive content at some point this week -- with R* personally telling us via e-mail -- so we do hope that the interview tomorrow will provide any new details on the game, as well as the promised screenshots. Once it goes live, we'll let you know.

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
*www.rockstargames.com/IV/screenshots/GTAIV_14.html
*www.rockstargames.com/IV/screenshots/GTAIV_12.html

new "trailer"
*www.rockstargames.com/IV/trailer_splash.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom