GTA Heaven

blackleopard92

In the zone
Re: GTA Heaven *GTA IV Trailer Released*

i thought they had released a video too. i have it on my pc. simply awesome..

is it comming for PC?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

till date only X360 & PS3 confirmed. :(

but this game, as its a major GTA release (unlike "stories" series) will definetly make it to PC. After all PS3 hasen't picked up yet & X360 cant bring the profit alone for R*, so PC is the answer:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

*i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/Wehmer/GTA8.jpg

VS.

*farm1.static.flickr.com/30/38412395_883fe883f8.jpg

man this IS a 1:1 scale city :shock:

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Rockstar Games announces Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition

Rockstar Games announces Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition

Rockstar Games have announced that GTA IV will be available as a special edition on October 16 in North America and October 19 in Europe, the same day as the regular edition.

-- The special edition will be presented in a customised Grand Theft Auto metal safety deposit box, which will contain:
-- Grand Theft Auto IV (the game itself) with special packaging.
-- The Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book, featuring never-before-seen production artwork from GTA4.
-- Selected soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release.
-- An exclusive Rockstar keychain for the safety deposit box keys.
-- A limited edition Rockstar duffel bag.

The special edition is available for pre-orders today and will retail for $89.99 in North America.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
those pic of gta 4 looks awesome....i hav lost interest in playin games.... as no gta games were being released but now... i am countin days for this real game;)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
i found this at Gamespot today.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a more anticipated, or scrutinized, game than Rockstar's upcoming Grand Theft Auto IV. The release of the game's trailer in March saw the 50-odd seconds of teaser footage poured over like evidence in a CSI episode, with fans (ourselves included) rabidly dissecting it frame by frame. To further stoke the fires of anticipation, Rockstar Games recently hit town and did the previously unthinkable: They gave us a look at a work-in-progress version of the Xbox 360 game. Whereas years past have seen us getting access to GTA games when they were much further along in development, Rockstar, confident in how development is going, raised the drape and let us get a look at GTAIV months before it hits. Our guided demo showed off a tiny bit of the city and gave us a taste of what Rockstar is cooking up for what is arguably the most anticipated game of 2007.

*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/143/reviews/933036_20070524_embed002.jpg
If you're planning to steal a cab, make sure it doesn't belong to your brother.

The demo opened up with the game's Russian hero, Niko Bellic, standing in a building--the offices of the taxi service.......
Read on.

Top Bottom