GTA 5 preload gets leaked, R* disappointed

flyingcow

Shibe
A few days earlier a preload of GTA 5 was available from ps store EU, hackers have leaked some contents including
loading screens and music. Sony apologized R* and r* said its deeply disappointed.

Source- [Liveblog] Hackers well underway in cracking Grand Theft Auto V preload archives to play early - Rockstar Informer

FRANKLIN DIES

HAHAHnever said thread was spoiler free

:evil:

d3p

PowerHouse
So GTA5 was meant for PS3 or PS4 ??

If its for PS3, then good news for JTAG-ed PS3 Owners.

If its for PS4, then :facepalm:...its a spoof or fake news.

OP
flyingcow

flyingcow

Shibe
its real news see on ps blogs and r* or ign or machinima...and franklin dies for real, they found it in sound clips.

The game was spoiled for me so....hahah i spoiled it for you guys too hahhaha :twisted:

OP
flyingcow

flyingcow

Shibe
Damn! some one ban this noob, spoiled the whole game...
But is franklin really dies, will there be only two playable characters after the story? I guess not...

So GTA5 was meant for PS3 or PS4 ??

If its for PS3, then good news for JTAG-ed PS3 Owners.

If its for PS4, then :facepalm:...its a spoof or fake news.
'

I think is meant for PS3...It has been in development for 6-7 years, right? that would be the time when ps3 was released and maybe their focus was on ps3..

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
A few days earlier a preload of GTA 5 was available from ps store EU, hackers have leaked some contents including
loading screens and music. Sony apologized R* and r* said its deeply disappointed.

Source- [Liveblog] Hackers well underway in cracking Grand Theft Auto V preload archives to play early - Rockstar Informer

FRANKLIN DIES

HAHAHnever said thread was spoiler free

:evil:

If that's true YOU DESERVE A BAN

Top Bottom