Green Royale Or Vista Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
HI.. Royale is a nice theme for xp.. do u guys come across a green royale theme or vista theme? it would make our desktop more "GREENY" right ;-)
if u know, pls provide link

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why this is in News section???

We can make a green Royale theme by ourselves if you want.

Open the Royale theme file with Resource Hacker, extract all the BMP resource and using Photoshop apply a Colour Balance layer and make it green. Now replace the BMP resource.........

I don't have that much of patience.:D I had started working on Purple Royale but left it..........:lol: You can see it....its still incomplete.

*img262.imageshack.us/img262/8548/39151674mk2.th.jpg

*img262.imageshack.us/img262/5171/45962030ok6.th.jpg

Vishal Gupta is the guy who has that much of Patience and he is really good.........:D You can check his website for XP and Vista themes. www.askvg.com

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Why this is in News section???

We can make a green Royale theme by ourselves if you want.

Open the Royale theme file with Resource Hacker, extract all the BMP resource and using Photoshop apply a Colour Balance layer and make it green. Now replace the BMP resource.........

I don't have that much of patience.:D I had started working on Purple Royale but left it..........:lol: You can see it....its still incomplete.

*img262.imageshack.us/img262/8548/39151674mk2.th.jpg

*img262.imageshack.us/img262/5171/45962030ok6.th.jpg

Vishal Gupta is the guy who has that much of Patience and he is really good.........:D You can check his website for XP and Vista themes. www.askvg.com
nice work, please complete it and show your talent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom