Great Records!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this topic all of u can post the records u have made in games.
For eg i played brazil vs argentina in fifa2005 and won by 10-1 in a 2 min
match
that was jus a example
U can post records of any game u want
Also try to post a screenshot
Enjoy and start posting!!!!!! :p

usmayur

Broken In
Great records

u won 10-1 in 2 min, at which level. Guess it is not world class. I've played Italy vs France in FIFA 05 in a 6 min match and won 9-0 in world class level.
Also when we used to play Cricket 2004, one of my friends scored 272/6 in a 10 over match at Hard difficulty in Australia vs South Africa. He even scored 38 runs in an over.
My highest individual score in Cricket 2004 is 180* by Matthew Hayden vs South Africa at Medium difficulty in 10 over match.

Deathdart

Broken In
I once scored 99,000+ in the Tetris that u get on forum arcades. Dunno which site that was on.

Onto more serious gaming.. I've scored 113 frags in a 10 minute Quake 3 Arena deathmatch against 6 Nightmare bots on Camping Grounds.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I got a single drift score of 194,081 in NFS U2 !

My other highest has been 207,985 ,but i dashed a wall and lost it all :(

bala4digit

Journeyman
Re: Great records

usmayur said:
u won 10-1 in 2 min, at which level. Guess it is not world class. I've played Italy vs France in FIFA 05 in a 6 min match and won 9-0 in world class level.

Madhav Vasudev said:
match .

both of u pls say which side u took

OP
M

Madhav Vasudev

Broken In

bala4digit said:
usmayur said:

Madhav Vasudev said:
match .

I took Brazil :D :D

bala4digit

Journeyman
QwertyManiac said:
umm, i too have got 18-0 but.............with 2 players in which the other was a lonely joystic ;)

LOL..................LOL........ :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

mine was......ehhh... in a 2min game i got 14-0 with arsenal as my team and one star team 4 comp in fifa05...........that was my 1st game...YO :!: :!: :!:

usmayur

Broken In

Madhav Vasudev said:
bala4digit said:
usmayur said:

Madhav Vasudev said:
match .

I took Brazil :D :D

I took Italy and all the settings were standard.

Ka0s

Broken In
Won 19-1 with Arsenal against one of the lower clubs from the EPL in FIFA 2002 @ Professional level (not sure what its called, but just one step below World Class and definitely not the kiddo difficulty:p )....oh and it was a 6 min per half game ......

Another kind of record ..... took me one week to get past the first level of Devil May Cry 3 ....... and i can't even get past the 1st screen in Onimusha 2 :blush:

vandit

In the zone
I broke lara's record of 400 n.o in cricket 2004.. I made 405 n.o by sachin...
and scored 1001 runs in the same innings..
also 360 runs in 50 over match by a player created by me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom