Grate Acheivement of The Think Digit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1088774

Peopal of digit are very much foolish. they dont have funny bones in body as they has no sence of humuor. they are all zombys sitting everyday on net and making copys of other peopals blogs for there magzein. they having no originility or creativty. I hate all modarators of digit as they are stupid peopal who are lisening to stupid peopal.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sorry dude, somehow ur Jokes ( ???!!!! ) r not tickling my funny bones, rather it excites me to press d REPORT button........

So............*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/5.png

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I know u r the mouse who loves to Squeak. just bcoz u have around 700 posts doesn't make u superior to anyone else. and I know u don't have a funny bone. u have a "jealous of other's fun" bone.

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
jxcess, are you actually victor rambo???
If you're not:-
Calm down, will you??? We're not here to make your life hell. If people don't laugh at your jokes, you can't blame them for not doing so. Creating threads like this one is against the forum rules. Go read them.

And just a simple, polite, suggestion: grow up!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I know u r the mouse who loves to Squeak. just bcoz u have around 700 posts doesn't make u superior to anyone else. and I know u don't have a funny bone. u have a "jealous of other's fun" bone.

please stop joking..else my stomach will burst open..... *fc16.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/109/5/7/Evil_laugh_by_TheBigBadFish.gif

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
would u like it if ur posts were locked coz some guy squeaked on u ? Isn't chit chat supposed to be a fun section ? there were so many others apart from you who liked the thread. And why is everyone's train here, stuck in the same station ? Why does everyone who wants to have a little fun always have to be banned ? Is think digit run by the taliban ?

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Rules for the chit chat section:-
Raaabo said:
Make sure that you use the proper language, or else you will be dealt with

Really, mate, don't wage war against the greens, they are the most lenient mods I've ever seen on any forum. A war will only get you a ban. (I'm NOT threatening you. I'm NOT a mod). If your thread was locked, it was probably because someone (or rather too many) reported it.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Have u ever heard "Majority must be granted"??

If everyone is telling u dat, u r doing something wrong, why don't u just take a pause and give it a thought.

And, MODs don't care who has how must post, if u feel I've some personal grudge against u, please feel free to report me.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1088774

Peopal of digit are very much foolish. they dont have funny bones in body as they has no sence of humuor. they are all zombys sitting everyday on net and making copys of other peopals blogs for there magzein. they having no originility or creativty. I hate all modarators of digit as they are stupid peopal who are lisening to stupid peopal.

Why are you creating stupid threads one after the other........:lol:
If you continue like this, you will have to face to this condition.......:lol:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=665222&postcount=15 :lol:

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Why are you creating stupid threads one after the other........:lol:
If you continue like this, you will have to face to this condition.......:lol:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=665222&postcount=15 :lol:

I am posting stupid threads one after the other ? I think u were the one who said my post rocks. Am I right ? And now u are doing a complete volte face by licking these so called senior member's a$$es. Lets consider the previous post was stupid. But may I know which other posts bfore this were stupid ? And do you know why I started that thread ? Coz I was disgusted to find ppl posting in such bad english, not just in think digit but on all other indian websites. these ppl don't even make an attempt to correct their english and their thoughts are so backward. If you read their forums you would come across empty talk like hollywood movies have only "kiss" or women should have a dress code and should not get higher education, etc. I was just parodying these ppl and I thought I wld get support frm mature guys like you who are nothing but the taliban who took offence at some danish cartoons.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I am posting stupid threads one after the other ? Lets consider the previous one was stupid. But may I know which other posts bfore this were stupid ? And do you know why I started that thread ? Coz I was disgusted to find ppl posting in such bad english, not just in think digit but on all other indian websites. these ppl don't even make an attempt to correct their english and their thoughts are so backward. If you read their forums you would come across empty talk like hollywood movies have only "kiss" or women should have a dress code and should not get higher education, etc. I was just parodying these ppl and I thought I wld get support frm mature guys like you who are nothing but the taliban who took offence at some danish cartoons.

Oh, come on, will ya stop now!!!
Thats why we are not "there", we are "here"....

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I am posting stupid threads one after the other ? Lets consider the previous one was stupid. But may I know which other posts bfore this were stupid ? And do you know why I started that thread ? Coz I was disgusted to find ppl posting in such bad english, not just in think digit but on all other indian websites. these ppl don't even make an attempt to correct their english and their thoughts are so backward. If you read their forums you would come across empty talk like hollywood movies have only "kiss" or women should have a dress code and should not get higher education, etc. I was just parodying these ppl and I thought I wld get support frm mature guys like you who are nothing but the taliban who took offence at some danish cartoons.

So you want to make a revolution by creating threads....Ok go on... I am not here to stop you......:neutral:
But as Alexander told the rules of the Chit Chat, you should obey them. Atleast read them. I am saying this coz I was too banned for 1 week for creating such type of threads before.....:-|

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Ok I'll shut up but my post needs to be reopened coz there's nothing objectional in it. Some ppl need to have a li'l fun.

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
So you want to make a revolution by creating threads....Ok go on... I am not here to stop you......:neutral:
But as Alexander told the rules of the Chit Chat, you should obey them. Atleast read them. I am saying this coz I was too banned for 1 week for creating such type of threads before.....:-|

So why didn't u fight back ? Aren't we living in a democracy ? Don't u think everyone has a different opinion ? Why are we trying to hold back an individual's opinion ? Is this what think digit is all about, to go with the flow of the majority ? No respect for individuality or creativity ? In that case don't u think Sach Boren, Cyrus Barocha, etc. should be banned ? These ppl use malapropisms, mispronunciations in the english language to make fun. So I don't know what your opinion about me is but I think u guys suck.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
@jxccess, creating "joke" thread is one thing, and I don't know who closed it and for what reason, possibly for multiple reporting on the same from other members, but abusing fellow members is unacceptable and if you can count back, you've done that already to how many now in this single thread?

Sorry, name calling the forum or the mods may be seen as a one sided reason but abusing everyday people here will not be allowed and I don't care what you think of me or the other mods. And hence you're being miserabled for a week.

As for a chit-chat thread, it will be closed if it isn't chit chat anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom