Graphics Cards related queries here.

ancientrites

In the zone
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

nah its just a beginning the prices will fall with in 3 months.I was informed by Topnotch fellas that leadtek prices will fall for sure.I have waited for long time for this gtx280 and i dont mind waiting for few months.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

by ancientites
nah its just a beginning the prices will fall with in 3 months.I was informed by Topnotch fellas that leadtek prices will fall for sure.I have waited for long time for this gtx280 and i dont mind waiting for few months.

why only leadtek? get sumthing better like XFX or sumthing. m also looking for one of this but i'll have to wait as i just got my 8800GT 4 months back:)

ancientrites

In the zone

@KPower Mania
xfx better than leadtek?u must be kidding well i dont want to make comparison from afaik xfx are known for noise and heat issues and leadtek has never had so plus leadtek company is older than pine group under which xfx and samtak are subsidiary.
anyways we all have our personal brand choice.

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast

I have an onboard GeForce 6100 card (Asus K8N-VM). I wanted to know if it is possible to overclock this card. One of my friends had overclocked a onboard GeForce 2 on one of his old motherboards (Asus A7N266-VM) and it worked.

Please tell me how much can i overclock it and is there any risk of it blowing up.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

^^ ya , i cud OC my onboard radeon x200 although it gave no performance improvement.

use ATItool / Riva Tuner.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

theres no point to overclock a low end card. it wont really give a performance boost

volmetius

Broken In

Hello everybody!!!
currently am using nvedia 7600Gt PCI-E card & planning to buy another one for SLing it!! Is is worthed!! If it is then do anibody know wats its current price at lamington road???? please reply!!

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman

get a 9600 /3850 if you want to buy it right now.....else wait for 4850 -- this card kills its nvidia competition.

iceVamp

Broken In

hey...am plannin on gettin myself a new card..somewher around 10000...hows the geforce 9600GT compared to the 8800GT(any idea bout the 8800`s price??)??

plus should i wait sometime b4 the new geforce series comes out cuz that could reduce the 9600 prices??

finally my system specs are P4 2.66 GHZ,3 GB ddr2 ram,500 watt supply...equipped with a 9600 gt...can this syetem run crysis or assasins creed??

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

^^ what 500W supply do u have ? 8800GT is better and worth the price difference. . get evga 8800GT 512mb. but i suggest u to wait for radeon 4850 .. its smoking 9800GTX many a times. if its priced in india below 15k , its best buy .

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

dont get me wrong but ATi will always be priced veryyyy high cuz they have a lot o air inside their a$$. 8800GT 512MB will be a killer buy for ur budget.

Top Bottom