Graphics Cards related queries here.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Where can i buy ati radeon 2600 xt agp 512 mb in india not online

Where can i buy Visiontek ati radeon hd 2600 xt agp 512 mb in india not online

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

i already have 1 card and i want to setup SLI.and i cant get 8800 coz its a big card.2 cards will take a lot of space + more heat and my sound card might fry.

r u sure 2x8600GTS > 8800GT . coz 8800GT comes close to the GTX and 2 8600gts's wont come near it. . .so arun's suggestion of selling ur 8600GTS and going for 8800GT is better . plus u wont have SLI related issues and u reduce the power requirement.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

not even a fool would say 2 8600gt > 8800gt. in fact not even 3 would be greated than ANY 8800.

Stalker

Padawan

NVIDIA 8800GS

Just when you thought NVIDIA's GeForce 8800 product family was crowded enough, up pops another SKU (albeit one primarily targeted at OEMs and system builders), the GeForce 8800 GS. So, just what does this part bring to the table?

According to NVIDIA, G92 core 8800GS just aims to the OEM market. But it is said that the AICs have their own plans. GeForce 8800GS 384MB will be $149-179 and it will replace GeForce 8600GTS. GeForce 8800GS built in 6 groups and 96 Streaming Processors in total, each group has 8 Texture Filtering Unit and 8 Texture Addressing Unit, the stepping reduced to 12 from 16. It matched 192bit memory controller and 384MB memory, so its HDR and FSAA will not as good as GeForce 8800GT.

SOURCE

FIRST REVIEW

ankushkool

Youngling

is it true that 8600 n 8800 will not be good enough 2 handle high end DX10 games. is it good 4 high end DX9 games??? or is it better 2 buy a high end nvidia 7xxx series card?

hav a budget of 10000/- (+/- 1000) what do u suggest i sud go 4???

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

8600 and 8800 are very much capable of handlin dx10 games and they are even better at dx9. the 7 is nothing even in dx9 so even if u WONT get dx10 the 8600 and 8800 series are still a better option. you should extend your budget or wait for the 8800gt 256mb release

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!

Hi
my first post here...
i am a noob in computer hardware..
2 days back i got myself a pc reading about the latest config here n there...

i got myself E6750 and dg33FBC,2X1GB HDD,250GB SATA..
how is this configuration??

also i saw there was a graphics card which was on demand ..
GEForce 7200GS .. it wasnt much money so i bought it too but then i came to know that it was very old ..

i wanted to ask if adding it on my board will help improve the performance or the integrated graphic technology on my board is better..
having bought it, is it of any worth or shud i try to fwd it on to someone else??? plss reply soon as i think i can return it still ... thnxx

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg

^^7200gs is a weak card u may not see any difference in performance.

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!

not at all ??

what shud i change it to .. i can spare 5000INR for it .. anything in this??

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

^^ go4 8600GT ( 5.5k ) .

@ankushkool

u can get a 8800GT for 14k . . its the best bet ..it can handle dx10 pretty well

if u cant extend ur budget , go4 7900GS . but its dx9 only .. .

i'd recommend the first option.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-

hey guys can someone from delhi(nehru palce) tell me the price of xfx 8800gt 512mb.

my guy here in dehradun is charging 15200rs.
just wanna confirm the price. all hardware here comes from delhi with slightly higher prices.

rk

Broken In

graphic card experts,plz take a look at this thread,
i didn't yet got a solution for this

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76964

thx

sonu1983

Broken In

guys i got a gigabyte 8800GT 512 mb for 14100...works like a charm..can u guys name some benchmarks like 3Dmark n all..just wanted to play around with my new card...:D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

First of set your Fan Duty Cycle to 80-85% with riva tuner or else u'll heat up the card more often.
3D BenchMarks
3D Mark 2006,2005,2003,2001 www.guru3d.com
Also do try the nvidia 3D Demos by downloading them via www.nzone.com

sonu1983

Broken In

hey thanks@ harvik...but at 80% the fans noise is killin me..also can u tell me...can we get a market cooler for 8800GT...is it available..and how much will it be..thanks in advance

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg

^chk this *www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=s...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

hey thanks@ harvik...but at 80% the fans noise is killin me..also can u tell me...can we get a market cooler for 8800GT...is it available..and how much will it be..thanks in advance

ThermalTake DuR0b is a good choice then their's artic cooling accelero S1.The thermalright HR-03 plus rev A is also a good choice.
Make sure u see the reviews before u buy them even though these coolers stand head to head.

Top Bottom