Graphics Cards related queries here.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

ok one question if we over clock then what abt The Gfx what will be effect on it ??

like i want to buy a E6750 and over clock...later i might get 8600 GTS when price fall that is

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I have a nVidia 7300GT based GFX card. But I dont know if it supports HDCP.
Which is the cheapest graphics card which supports HDCP and has HDMI port. Can Downloaded HD videos be watched in Full HD in HDTV?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

aks_win said:
ok one question if we over clock then what abt The Gfx what will be effect on it ??

like i want to buy a E6750 and over clock...later i might get 8600 GTS when price fall that is

M8 if u overclock the processor then there is no effect on the graphics card because both have different work. Its all depend upon the game.Now days the new games are more graphics intensed than processor intense.Although there will be games which are dual core or quad core optimized but i can't see any of them now!!!
Last game i palyed on my single core system is Splinter Cell Double Agent & S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and they ran absolutely fine!

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

charangk said:
I have a nVidia 7300GT based GFX card. But I dont know if it supports HDCP.
Which is the cheapest graphics card which supports HDCP and has HDMI port. Can Downloaded HD videos be watched in Full HD in HDTV?
dood 7300gt from MSi are HDCP compatible.....as of now i think almost all brands must be having HDCP compatible 7300GT.....if u want to change to a higher model go fot the 8500GT for 6k.:D

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever

Ambar said:
higher model go fot the 8500GT for 6k.:D

hey Ambar from my point of view 85ooGT is not higher model and it comes @5.2k or less......

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Ambar said:
dood 7300gt from MSi are HDCP compatible.....as of now i think almost all brands must be having HDCP compatible 7300GT.....if u want to change to a higher model go fot the 8500GT for 6k.:D

Thanks for the info . And what about HDMI ports?

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

charangk said:
Thanks for the info . And what about HDMI ports?
i havnt seen any nvidia card with HDMI ports..but some ATI cards do have HDMI ports...but are very ridiculously priced.....

longlife

Journeyman

A new Nvidia 8 series Graphics card has come in India, the 8400 series..........

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?

must be around 4 k....sinece the cards targeted at the low end on a very tight budget ..ppl

vajm007

Right off the assembly line
BELIEVE!!EVGA Graphic CARDS IS HERE!!

Anyone want EVGA graphic cards or Arctic Silver [5 3.5g] mail or PM me at vajm1234@gmail.com along with full details ur name and place where u want it

at very VeryCOMPETITIVE PRICES!! For SURE

but the processing may take a bit time and abt Prices n payment methods n all that I will let u know.......soon.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ Please use bazzar section for selling..

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever

Ambar said:
must be around 4 k....sinece the cards targeted at the low end on a very tight budget ..ppl

hey Ambar plz tell the your vendors name coz i'm also goin' for 8600GT plzz:p

jigu

Broken In

hello friends,

i m new user for pc.

i want grafic card 4X/8X AGP CARD for,

P4 2.67Gs,
767 DDR RAM

which one is good for me???

please reply with price & memory 256mb or 512mb
i m from ahmedabad.

thank u in advance

pillainp

Journeyman

What is the general opinion on these boards regarding Sparkle's graphics accelerators?

I am thinking of getting myself an 8600GT from that company, and wanted your opinion before committing.

NPP

spikygv

Wise Old Owl

i wud recommend xfx though , a few hundred bucks greater but i guess it allows better OCing . ..

pillainp

Journeyman

My choices are as follows:

Sparkle 8600GT : Approx. Rs. 7000
Leadtek 8600GT: Aprox. Rs. 7000
Asus 8600GT : Approx. Rs. 8600
XFX 8600GT : Approx. Rs. 8600

Which of these would be my best choice? I am personally inclined to go with XFX/Asus, as I am not too familiar with the other two, although I have heard some good things about them.

What is the general consensus and advice regarding my dilemma?

All help greatly appreciated.

NPP

cynosure

UbuntuUser

These prices are stupid. The shopkeeper is trying to rob you.
XFX 8600GT is available for not more that 7400 + Tax (In delhi). In some cities they are even available for 7000 + tax.

arun_chennai

tech mighty

pillainp said:

Which of these would be my best choice? I am personally inclined to go with XFX/Asus, as I am not too familiar with the other two, although I have heard some good things about them.

NPP

Really very high price....
bargain and get XFX 8600GT for 6800 or get Zebronics 8600GT for 6300 or Galaxy factory overclocked one for 7000.....

pillainp

Journeyman

pillainp said:

NPP
These are the prices quoted at Logtech Trivandrum (for Asus & XFX), Abacus Peripherals Cochin (Sparkle), and XtremeGrafix Online (Leadtek).

NPP

Top Bottom